All about these Boxed Boxes!
Boxed was launched in our CEOs garage in 2013 by our four founders; an eclectic group of experienced tech pioneers. They had a simple idea: to make shopping for bulk-sized products easy, convenient & fun. Today, we deliver a first class e-commerce experience for everyday essentials across the country. We work out of our corporate headquarters in New York City, another corporate office in San Mateo, & our three fulfillment centers serving the country from New Jersey, Nevada & Texas.
Were a newly listed publicly traded company that places technology & innovation at the heart of all that we do. Our technology platform & automated, state-of-the-art fulfillment centers make headlines & our systems utilize machine learning, predictive analytics & other technologies to ensure a delightful B2C & B2B online shopping experience. While technology is at the core of what we do, providing a personalized, thoughtful & seamless shopping experience is at the core of who we are. We value each & every customer & every single order receives a hand-written thank you note.
Unpack your Potential at Boxed!
Boxed is made up of a vibrant & fun group of engineers, designers, marketers, salespeople & operations specialists -- just to name a few! We work with passion for driving superior value & experience to our customers. Our customers choose to buy from Boxed because we save them time & money, which in turn makes their lives easier. Thats where you come in!
About the Role...
As an Associate QA Analyst, you will be focused on making sure that our internal & customer facing apps are of the highest standards. The Boxed technology team is continually creating new value on its platform & as part of the QA team, you will help ensure systems perform as designed through diligent documentation & testing. The ideal candidate understands how to test the entire software stack, from front-end to back-end & handling the full product cycle from kickoff to post launch. This hybrid role is located in our New York City office.
- Write test plans, test cases & execute them
- Create & track bug reports using JIRA & also communicate issues to engineers & product managers
- Partner with product managers / designers / engineers to understand requirements & the overall design & function of various applications
- Participate in regular stand-ups & report on testing status to relevant parties
- Update various test suites & maintain test documentations.
- 1+ years of professional experience in manual testing of customer-facing & internal Web-based applications & native apps (iOS & Android)
- Experience with debugging tools such as Chrome Developer Tool, Charles Proxy, etc.
- Great communicator, passion for testing & ability to work under tight deadlines using an Agile methodology
- Strong attention to detail & prioritization skills
- Resourceful, proactive & ability to learn & adapt quickly
- E-commerce experience is a plus.
OUR package for you!
Alongside our customer focus & technology DNA, we pride ourselves on our employee centric mentality. NBC Nightly News called our CEO, Chieh Huang Americas Dream Boss for our generous benefits. Every day is bring your dog to work day at Boxed! In addition, our team enjoys competitive compensation plus stock options, endless snacks, flexible parental leave, unlimited paid time off, company lunches, & lots of other perks - just some of the reasons we made Crains list of best places to work in NYC. Wed love to meet you, so apply today!