AsGlobal Rider Growth,Director ofStrategic Partnerships, you will drive growth & value to our consumer business through strategic partnerships & collaborations aimed at enriching our data, value proposition & scale while acting as a thought leader within the transportation space.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Independently generate & develop high-value leads; drive projects focused on expanding the application of our game-changing technology
- Create, build, & manage relationships with partner companies & private institutions
- Develop an in-depth understanding of how technology is changing public transportation; help lead the development of our subscription/B2C product
- Work closely with our rider growth team to increase rider engagement & rider LTV
- Serve as a thought leader by writing & speaking about our transformational technology
- Have extensive experience managing relationships & negotiating with a broad spectrum of technology stakeholders
- An extraordinary communicator with demonstrated writing, editing, & speaking skills
- Have a track record of introducing major technological innovations; you are committed to pushing big ideas forward & love questioning the conventional wisdom
- A technophile; youre passionate about technology that can improve transportation in significant, lasting ways
- 4+ years of senior-level experience at an innovative technology company, driving partnerships & collaborations, ideally at a Director level or higher
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. Were building revolutionary technology thats changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation thats friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the worlds biggest cities & is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. Weve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, & were growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries & deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If youre someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, & loves getting things done, wed love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages & benefits, including equity, health insurance, & relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.