PeopleDoc is on a mission to revolutionize how every HR function provides services to their employees.
Our unique state of the art HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes & allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations. PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
We are constantly working on improving our support & integration for our customers to maintain a high level of service experience. In order to provide the utmost quality responses, PeopleDoc is looking for Cloud Engineers to join our international team to help us meet our expanding client expectations on software integration & implementation & to maintain the availability of the service in accordance with the contractual SLAs.
You will join a high performing, fast-paced & quite fun team committed to solve complex issues, learn & improve constantly personally & technically.
This position will provide the opportunity to work autonomously on an internal SaaS solution, designed & developed in France. And of course, a lot of room to grow your skills & experience along with the company!
You will be required to:
- Provide technical support to customers (3rd level).
- Respond to operational incidents under time constraints (incident analysis, diagnosis & resolution of incidents).
- Provide real-time monitoring & improve proactive monitoring
- Integrate technologies, processes, tools, & methodologies to SaaS Operations services (procedures, application management tools, monitoring & more)
- Participate in an on-call rotations to provide coverage during off business hours
- Become a subject matter expert in supported applications functionality
You will have :
- Experience in troubleshooting issues / IT development knowledge
- Knowledge of monitoring technologies (Datadog, Sentry, ...)
- Working knowledge of Linux-based software stacks & basic networking protocols
- The ability to work on distributed remote agile teams with a high degree of self-motivation & ability to work independently
- Organizational skills & a curious mindset
- Ability to create & manage documentation
- Python scripting & APIs experience is a plus