We are looking for an energetic self-starter who holds themselves accountable to a consistent sales process. After carefully building the Enterprise Sales segment, Asana is ready to scale that business pillar. As a member of our growing Revenue group, you will be instrumental in defining, testing, & growing a sales model that balances bottoms-up scale with top-down positioning.
- Selling & supporting SaaS business models
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, integrity
- The instincts to recognize organizational, financial & behavioral structures & obstacle
- Know how to navigate cross-functionally within an enterprise to map stakeholders, build champions, generate buy-in, & close deals with VP & C-Level decision makers
- Creation of & adherence to account plans
- Ability to land net new key prospects in a competitive market
- Define account strategies that enable sales velocity by partnering with Sales Engineers, Enterprise Inside Sales Representatives, Customer Success Managers & Exec Sponsors.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with Fortune 100 senior line-of-business & IT executives, as well as operational managers
- 10+ years experience as an account executive in enterprise software
- 6+ years selling in the Enterprise segment
- Experience penetrating & managing a book of Named AccountsHistory in the Productivity & Collaboration markets
- Selling to & supporting the Marketing, Sales & Collaboration (IT) functions
- Participated in a rapidly scaling business
- Desire to take on increasing levels of responsibility i.e. management
Asana is a leading work management platform for teams, on a mission to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly. More than 60,000 organizations & millions of users across 195 countries rely on Asana to focus on the work that matters, including Airbnb, Disney, KLM Air France, NASA, Uber & Vox Media. Our highly recognized culture spurs innovation & business results, & for the last two years, Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE & one of Glassdoors Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, & Vancouver, Asana is always looking for bright, collaborative individuals to be a part of our inclusive culture & help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected & valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities & expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, & veteran statuses, & we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.