Introduction to Demandbase:
The biggest & fastest-growing companies in the world rely on Demandbase to drive their account-based strategies & maximize B2B go-to-market performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, & today we lead the industry as an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. Demandbase offers the only end-to-end Account-Based Experience (ABX) solution that helps B2B companies find, engage, & close the accounts that matter most. Our success would not be possible without the driven & collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, were as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, & the community around us. We have offices in the Bay Area, New York, & London, & allow employees to work remotely from anywhere in the US. We have also continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable & inclusive environment. We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining & promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission & providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds & all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the Role:
We are looking for a self-starter FP&A Manager with a bias towards action, exceptional partnership & communication skills, & know-how to balance getting the details right while keeping pace with our growing business.
In this role, youll contribute meaningfully to business planning & forecasting, including the development of annual operating budgets & multi-year plans, & support ad hoc projects with opportunities for broad cross-functional interactions. You will also help guide process efficiencies & be tasked with managing, coaching & growing the FP&A team. You will gain invaluable experience with visibility into Demandbases business & operations & have a large impact within the Finance organization.
What youll be doing:
- Provide day to day operational support to our VP of FP&A
- Build & maintain financial models, prepare financial reporting, analyze KPI trends & explain forecast versus actual variances
- Collaborate with senior management in the creation of & ongoing tracking against the annual operating plan & ongoing forecasts.
- Help to hire & develop a growing FP&A team
- Assist with special projects as requested & adapt to new tasks & responsibilities as the business grows
What were looking for:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in finance operations or FP&A at a SaaS company
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (can perform complex functions)
- Ability to work on both the tactical (dive into the details) while at the same thinking strategically (big picture)
- Demonstrated success in developing & applying concepts & practices of financial planning & analysis
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills to communicate financial information in an easy-to-understand format. You should also be comfortable interacting with the executive management team & other senior roles
- Outstanding forecasting methods & techniques
- Excellent analytical & quantitative abilities
- Detail-oriented approach with a passion for problem-solving & improving efficiency
- Experience with financial planning & reporting software a plus
Success in this role includes:
- Owning & building complex financial models
- Delivering high-quality financial reporting on a timely basis for external & internal consumption
- Performing insightful financial analyses, including identifying key variances, opportunities & risks.
- Establishing & nurturing relationships with a variety of stakeholders
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental & Vision for you & your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy & 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga & much more!
More About Demandbase:
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Experience (ABX) & an indispensable part of the B2B Go-to-Market tech stack. The company offers simply the best account-based platform to find, engage, & close the accounts that matter. The biggest & fastest-growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce, & others, rely on Demandbase to drive their ABX strategy & maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase has been named to the JMP Securities list The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies, the Deloitte Fast 500, & named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To-Market.
For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.