Upstart is a leading AI lending platform partnering with banks to expand access to affordable credit. As we transitioned to being a public company, were now poised to leverage our domain expertise & revolutionize every aspect of lending & credit risk evaluation. Weve recently expanded our offerings to include automobile refinancing & we plan to take on more verticals as the business grows.
By leveraging Upstart's AI platform, Upstart-powered banks can have higher approval rates & lower loss rates, while simultaneously delivering the exceptional digital-first lending experience their customers demand. Upstart's patent-pending platform is the first to receive a no-action letter from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau related to fair lending. Upstart is based in San Mateo, California & Columbus, Ohio.
Most Upstarters join us because they connect with our mission of enabling access to effortless credit based on true risk. If you are energized by the impact you can make at Upstart, wed love to hear from you!
Were looking for a well rounded Senior Manager to lead & build our Salesforce development team. You will be one part coach & mentor, one part architect & one part scrum master.
Leading & growing our Salesforce development team is a unique opportunity to make a meaningful & measurable impact during Upstart's next phase of evolution. You'll partner with Operations & Engineering to increase our operational efficiency onboarding & servicing our borrowers, optimize overall performance within our three instances, & deliver new automation & tooling that will improve internal business experience.
How youll make an impact:
- Provide mentorship to help individual developers grow in their careers & maximize their impact.
- Translate business needs into Salesforce technology architecture & solution designs within all areas of the Salesforce platform (sales, service, & marketing cloud).
- Establish & adhere to standard methodologies in analysis, design & test to ensure the team is providing outstanding quality work & is consistently gaining everyone's trust.
- Partner with the operations team to set priorities, estimate scope of work, determine release schedules, & track progress.
- Establish & enforce continuous process improvement practices through the use of concepts such as Knowledge Management, Root-Cause-Analysis, & performance metrics.
- Recruit & retain a fantastic development team, & build a genuinely supportive & healthy workplace.
What we're looking for:
- You have at least 3 years management experience & 10 years overall business application experience, at least 5 in Salesforce.
- You have a growth mindset, love learning & helping developers develop new skills.
- You want to be part of a dynamic & exciting startup.
- You have experience inspiring teams to be productive & a desire to challenge your team to be their best.
- You are passionate about Salesforce development & focused on building reliable, great solutions using the entire Salesforce suite of products.
What youll love:
- Competitive Compensation (base + bonus & equity)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, & vision coverage
- Personal Development & Technology & Ergonomic Budgets
- Life insurance & disability benefits
- Clubs & Activities (Game Nights, Fitstarters, Superwomen, Book Club, Investing Club, Money Discussions, Photography Club & Basketball teams)
- Generous vacation policy
- Catered lunches + snacks & drinks
Upstart is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer. We are dedicated to ensuring that underrepresented classes receive better access to affordable credit, & are just as committed to embracing diversity & inclusion in our hiring practices. We celebrate all cultures, backgrounds, perspectives, & experiences, & know that we can only become better together.