At Peloton, weve built up our E-commerce Platform from scratch, including all product & order models & logistics fulfillment integration.
As a software engineer on the E-commerce team, you will work on a platform that supports our web & point of sale e-commerce apps, & powers our complex order fulfillment operations. This includes the platform admin interface, which allows internal users to in sales, operations, logistics, & support to manage various elements of our system including our product catalogue, orders, shipment routing, & coupons.
You will be a part of a team that interacts with sales, operations, business intelligence, logistics, & finance stakeholders. You will work closely with Project Managers & Product Managers on the E-commerce Platform Scrum Team.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Cultivate a deep understanding of day-to-day business, support, & logistics operations, working with other engineers to improve the software of our E-commerce platform.
- Design & architect features from the ground up for a rapidly growing business
- Work on a fast moving team thats rapidly changing the face of fitness industry.
- Excellent software developer with experience in Python (preferably) or other language
- Experience with ERP Integration
- Experience with PCI/Sarbanes Oxley Compliance Integrations
- Experience with SQL & NoSQL databases
- 2 years of experience working with an E-commerce product
- Strong knowledge of Agile principles
- Understanding & experience with different system architecture strategies (SOA, Microservices, etc.)
- Worked as one of the engineers on large scale internet applications who have played an instrumental role in its development & design
- Solid understanding of software design principles
- Experience with at least one database engine (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.)
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Systems, or other related engineering experience
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.