Manager Product Analytics @ TheFork
TheFork, part of the TripAdvisor group, is a pure player company & the European leader of online booking for restaurants. We are an innovative & fast-growing company building a unique community of members to transform the way people dine out! TheForks goal is to become the #1 app for online restaurant booking in the world.
Why join us?
You are passionate about data & comfortable in an international & agile environment? You're ready for the challenge of a SaaS service for several thousand customers & B2C interfaces for millions of users? Are you ready to invest in a company whose entire service is subject to heavy use & is present in close to 20 countries, to accompany its rapid growth? You want to secure services that power the leader of online restaurant booking?
You will join a dynamic & agile team in a quickly changing environment. You will be involved in an international organization that empowers its employees, cares about their career & values sharing.
What you will do
As a Product Analytics Manager, you will help TheFork developing a strong & actionable knowledge on its Products & Solutions usage & leverage it across the organization to serve the Company strategy
You will report to the Chief Data Officer & be part of a team of ~20 people, regrouping (as projected as of Today):
- Data Asset departments, including Data Engineering team & Data Management team
- Data activation departments, including a Data Insights team, a Product Analytics Team, a BI factory & a Data Science team
You will develop & own the TheFork vision regarding Tracking & Analytics(this vision has to be ambitious & to help the company accelerate in value creation thanks to intense leveraging of product-tracking data)
You will partner with Product teams to develop a shared agenda on Product Performance & Usage Analytics (Usage of TheFork solutions, conversion funnels & associated performance levers, product & solutions performance,)
You will coach & inspire a team of Product Data Analysts dedicated to deliver Product analytics deliverables:
- Provide the fact base to influence what products to build & develop forecasts around
Product use & business outcomes
- Define key performance indicators for product areas including defining & implementing tracking requirements for new features, building & maintaining automated reporting, & communications related to performance
- Design, analyze, & report on AB tests to understand the impact of new product features & to make launch recommendations
- Visualize & communicate insights clearly across functions & levels of the organization highlighting the so-whats? of the analyses
- Proactively identify opportunities within & beyond product-related areas through analysis of users behavior & collaboration with cross-functional groups including User Research, Product, Marketing & Engineering teams
You will work closely with the different data team departments to ensure that the right synergies are developed on data initiatives & to guarantee a one voice value proposition of the Team towards the rest of TheFork organization.
You will play a key role in the development of TheFork AB-testing framework (methodologies, organization & process, tools) with the ambition to lead it ahead of market standards
Who you are
- You have 10+ years of experience in the Analytics domain, with 3-5+ in a Product-related area
- Ideally, your Product-related experience has been acquired in the Product organization of a Product Centric scale-up company.
- You demonstrate proactive, solution-oriented leadership - you are always ahead of what's coming next, you solve problems in & outside of your core area
- Your soft skills are a key personal asset to develop partnership interactions with other departments
- You have a deep knowledge of the different tracking Product frameworks & methodologies (both internally powered & of-the-shelf Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, ContentSquare,) & you are able to provide recommendations on methodologies, solutions etc
- You have been exposed to Marketing-related tracking & analytics issues (attribution model, link between tracking solutions & paid acquisition tools,) & to associated tools (Appflyer,)
- You are connected & you know how the landscape of Market Solutions is evolving
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in managing data / web-analysts team
- A consulting background will be appreciated
- You speak English & French
What do we offer?
Being part of hyper growth digital player, headquartered in Paris, with strong international presence & with a winning company culture - balance long-term perspective with accountability, leverage learning & innovation, increase internal cohesion, build a caring environment