Since 2011, General Assembly (GA) has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in todays most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, & The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, & more, both online & at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 40,000 alumni & counting.
In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent & spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our corporate training programs. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloittes Technology Fast 500, & Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
This part-time role will report directly to the Marketing Operations Manager on the global marketing team at GAs NYC headquarters. The global marketing team is responsible for increasing GAs market share amongst our target audience, & this role will play a key part in optimizing our marketing campaigns & automation systems to help the team accomplish our goals. Its a very fulfilling role, where youll be interacting with teams across the organization on a daily basis & helping the global marketing team operationalize our processes.
The main responsibility of this role is to support marketing operations. We have many projects that this role will support including but not limited to marketing campaigns operations + metrics reporting, website QA, & marketing technology systems management, i.e., Pardot, Salesforce, Drupal, etc.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the GA Global Marketing team as were scaling our business as usual tactics & growth tactics.
- Own the B2B marketing funnel report by updating & sharing weekly/monthly lead numbers with stakeholders.
- Support marketing campaign operations by creating weekly check ins, campaign briefs, project trackers, JIRA epics, & campaign performance summaries.
- Facilitate marketing website QA by working with the marketing, content, & product teams to QA any new drupal pages, i.e., PDPs, campaign landers, etc.
- Document new & updated processes within Confluence to help increase the teams knowledge base.
- Maintain SFDC campaigns by managing requests, i.e., new campaign creation, updating campaign data, uploading leads/contacts, etc.
- Support maintenance in marketing systems including but not limited to, Pardot, Salesforce, JIRA, & Confluence.
- Collaborate with team members to improve operational processes across the marketing teams deliverables.
- Project manage small scale marketing support campaigns.
- Run special projects as needed related to marketing operations & growth.
- At least 1 year of experience in a marketing operations, project manager, or other relevant role
- Interest in marketing operations & project management; in particular, digital marketing and/or content marketing
- Experience with project management systems, i.e., Atlassian (JIRA/Confluence) & Google Suite
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Friendly, positive attitude & professional demeanor
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal, with strong ability to write customer-focused emails in a clear, consistent, on-brand voice
- Proven track record of working independently & within deadlines
- Experience with Zoom or other video collaboration platforms
- Basic understanding of analytics software i.e. Looker & Google Analytics or eagerness to learn