Ordergroove is looking for a talented, passionate, & naturally curious individual to joinourEngineering Team. Our Software Engineers are problem solvers who get excited about pushing theboundaries ofwhat we can achieve, love learning, & thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
We are quickly changing the way people shop online & how online retailers develop customer loyalty, & were looking for engineers who can help us achieve this goal. The ideal candidate should be a hacker by nature, isnt afraid to learn new languages, & gets excited about working with the latest technologies.
- You will be responsible for the frontend ecosystem powering Ordergroove's e-commerce subscription platform. Enabling the rest of the company to integrate frontend components & applications with some of the biggest brands in the world, impacting the lives of millions of users.
- You will code, write some tests, grab a drink, but most importantly collaborate with an awesome group of highly passionate engineers.
- You will constantly push us to use the latest best of breed frontendtechnologies to scale with the growing needs of Ordergroove.
- You have strong opinions on code structure & modularization.
- You have experience with modern frameworks & libraries (AngularJS, React a plus) & know when each is appropriate to use.
- Passionate about leveraging the best of breed technology & eager to learn new skills.
- Proven team player & a natural leader.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field preferred.
- Experience creating SDKs for internal & external consumption.
- Back-end experience with Python or Django.
- Previous e-commerce experience.
- Start-up & SaaS experience.
Were a close-knit team growing to 100 this year, have raised over $40M in venture capital & are passionate about transforming the business of commerce!
Recently named one of the 2019 Best Companies to Work For in New York, our collaborative culture drives independent thinking & ideas with a get-it-done attitude. We get up every morning to change how commerce is done in partnership with our clients, some of the top brands & retailers in the world. We demand the best of ourselves & each other & never miss an opportunity celebrate our team & our success. Company events include activities like wine tours, summer BBQs, & game nights where we can get together & have fun. We compete hard for the industry's best talent by offering employees one of the most flexible PTO policies you'll find, highly competitive compensation & stock option grants - And our New York HQ boasts a 6,000 square foot private terrace overlooking beautiful downtown Manhattan. By joining the Ordergroove team you'll be helping to transform the business of commerce & have fun while doing it! If you're ready for a high-impact role at a game-changing, fun company, we invite you to learn more & apply!
Ordergroove is committed to creating a welcoming & supportive environment for all people. We do not discriminate against anyone for any reason. We encourage people with different backgrounds & experiences to join our growing team.