Were looking for an Events Manager who is collaborative, organised & tenacious to manage digital delivery within our growing business, including our new large scale virtual event products. This includes the ownership of project deliverables, developing & managing a project roadmap as well as stakeholder management.
For the right person we can offer flexibility in terms of hours, remote working, please discuss with us.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate & manage the delivery of a portfolio of virtual events.
- Organise & drive internal project/regular status meetings with team, undertaking detailed project tracking.
- Coordinate all project deliverables, ensuring deadlines are communicated effectively, understood & successfully met by all internal & external stakeholders.
- Contribute to the development of our digital strategy.
- Develop detailed project plans & ensure adherence to timelines/processes to accurately track & evaluate results on overall project goals.
- For virtual events, liaising with Summit Producers as & where appropriate to ensure effective management of speakers & chairpersons, ensure efficient communication, maximum engagement & conversion to brand promoters post event.
- Working with external technical teams to ensure successful delivery.
- The preparation of all material required for commercial customers, & effective briefing of customer success teams to ensure successful liaison. Joining calls when required for bespoke package delivery.
- Work with our client success team to support the delivery of sponsorship packages.
- Map current processes & make suggestions to identify delivery process improvements.
- Contribute to the development of our digital suite of products by supporting the analysis & evaluation of project to ensure ongoing optimisation (including customer/partner feedback).
- Seek to streamline all project processes to the benefit of internal teams & external stakeholders.
The Ideal Candidate
- A proven track record of delivering multiple large events (minimum 2-3 years), preferably simultaneously.
- Experience of owning/managing budgets
- Interest in the virtual event space & digital trends.
- Outstanding organisation skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent client-facing & customer service skills as well as experience of managing external suppliers.
- Confidence to manage diverse internal stakeholders who will contribute to the project plan & ensure product success.
- Able to prioritise competing demands against tight deadlines.
- Desire to collaborate & engage multiple skillsets to improve processes & project performance.
- Gain satisfaction from a project well-delivered.
- Great attitude: proactive, energetic & enthusiastic.
- Strong work ethic & able to work effectively as part of a cross-disciplinary team
- Highly organised & structured planner with the ability to deliver projects on time
- Outstanding people skills with the ability to develop relationships with a wide range of individuals.
- Meticulous attention to detail
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart & innovative we seek to employ bright, positive thinking individuals with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do if that sounds like you, youll fit right in!
Contentive see diversity as a really positive thing that actually creates a better workplace & delivers better outcomes, so we are really keen to maximise the diversity of the workforce & actively encourage applications from anyone & everyone.
- Flexible mindset
- Humble & Social
- Diverse & inclusive.