Do you know where to find the best talent? Are you secretly famous for your precision Boolean strings, LinkedIn hacks or Google dorking?
We are looking for a passionate & creative Sourcer to help us identify the best tech talent across the globe. We are set to hire well over 300 people within the next 12 months, & our Sourcing Team is responsible for finding them through every channel at their disposal
The ideal candidate is a profile-hunter. You will search far & wide for people who dont know about the career they could be having at Scandit. Well give you the freedom to use a number of platforms to search & outreach to find & convert purple squirrels & shooting stars.
What You Will Do
- You work closely with Talent Acquisition Managers & hiring managers to deeply understand hiring needs & priorities to create sourcing strategies (including market research, market trends, industry trends, company mapping, talent insights, etc.)
- You have a deep understanding of the required roles & source the best candidates using a variety of channels (LinkedIn Recruiter, ATS, Stack Overflow, GitHub, LinkedIn, AngelList, Entelo & Amazing Hiring)
- You craft compelling & personalized outreach campaigns with our email campaigning tool to engage the talent you find & get them interested in Scandit.
- You track relevant data towards your pipeline activity & key results regularly & share them with the internal stakeholders
- Be involved in candidate attraction (brand campaigns, networking & events) & support employer branding in creating collateral
- You build & manage talent networks by creating talent pipelines for future & existing hiring needs
- You use job descriptions & scorecards to screen applications, creating strong short-lists; depending on your style/preference & experience, you may also get involved in qualifying candidates through pre screening Zoom interviews
Who You Are?
- You have sourcing/recruiting experience in an in-house, RPO or recruiting agency environment with an engineering/product focus
- You have proven experience in identifying & engaging & high calibre level passive candidates
- You are a natural networker, collaborate efficiently with the Talent Acquisition Managers & you build a trustful relationship with your candidate network
- Ideally you have experience sourcing from various markets globally
- You bring in a creative side that allows you to create best in class outreach campaigns - You are a confident & to-the-point communicator, able to attract & win over passive candidates & excite them about Scandit
- You are data driven as well as highly organized: You have a very structured way of working, being able to prioritize a variety of complex tasks & to complete them diligently
- You are a search tool super-user & thus familiar with Boolean logic, Xraying, Data scraping, Data enrichment, automatization tools & email campaigning software
- You are excited about new, innovative ways of finding truffles & eye-catching ways of approaching candidates (video, GIFs, hyper-personalised images, voice messages, etc.)
Who We Are?
Scandit enables enterprises & consumers to change the way they interact with everyday objects & augment the physical world with real-time data captured by scanning barcodes & recognizing text, objects, & other visual identifiers using smartphones, tablets, wearables, drones & robots.
Scandits mobile data capture platform is built on proprietary computer vision, augmented reality, & machine learning technologies. Companies in industries such as retail, transportation & logistics, manufacturing, & healthcare can use Scandits technology to create & power mobile apps for crucial enterprise workflows like mobile point of sale, mobile shopping, self-checkout, inventory management, & proof of delivery.
Many of the worlds most innovative & successful companies are benefiting from Scandits enterprise-grade mobile data capture platform, including Nasa, Sephora, Nissan, Amazon, DHL, & Levi Strauss & Co.
Everybody is welcome here - Is a celebrated component of our DNA.At Scandit we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products & services benefit from our diverse backgrounds & experiences & are proud to be a safe space for all. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability or length of time spent unemployed.