The ideal candidate for this full-time CSR opportunity is friendly, personable, enthusiastic, maintains a positive attitude at all times, & goes above & beyond for our customers. Will also be very tech savvy & have a knack for problem solving.
Youll be a great fit if you:
- Live on the happiness of your customers & your peers
- Love working 1 on 1 with customers to help them succeed
- Have strong people skills which allow you to interpret customer requests & issues & present them to internal teams for product improvements
- Enjoy troubleshooting issues by digging in to files & resource documents
- Thrive in a challenging, fast-paced, & upbeat environment that encourages growth
As a Customer Support Representative, youll provide accurate & timely support to our clients via multiple communication channels (phone, email, live chat). Were looking for highly motivated individuals that want to impress customers with exceptional, immediate & personalized support communicated with sincerity & enthusiasm.
- Handling inbound email & telephone inquiries related to Web site & data files transmitted between CommerceHub & its partners
- Sending outbound communications to supplier partners regarding file or communication failures between the supplier partner & CommerceHub
- Tracking & monitoring client-facing issues using ticketing software
- Alerting management to trends based on client feedback
- Rotating on-call support for after-hours coverage on a monthly basis
- Going above & beyond to resolve support issues for clients
- Associate's degree in related field required; Bachelors preferred
- Minimum 1 year computer/technical/call center customer service experience
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) & problem-solving skills
- Ability to organize work & multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to write in clear, concise, organized manner with appropriate level of detail
- Experience with Windows computing environment, MS Office
- Experience with Ticketing & CRM software preferred
- Understanding of EDI, XML, Flat Files & AS2, FTP, HTTP communication protocols a plus
- **Individuals who are bilingual in English/Spanish are highly desired.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for this role. CommerceHub will not provide visa sponsorship.