Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, & manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create & deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, & together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
The Engagement Manager will support engagements directly with our growing list of enterprise healthcare clients. This client-facing role will report directly to the Engagement Director & be responsible for understanding the clients strategic business goals & how they can leverage the Unqork platform to accomplish them. Youll execute flawlessly on our commitments to clients & deliver an amazing product by collaborating with Unqorks internal teams across Product, Architecture, Engineering, UX, & Information Security.
- Partner with Unqork Delivery leadership to scope work, define milestones, prioritize activities for all client delivery
- Assist Engagement Directors delivering the most complex & innovative solutions
- Serve as lead on client engagements & project manager on all assigned initiatives
- Leverage technical knowledge of Unqork platform to creatively problem solve
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope & budget
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Partner with Product, Implementation & Engineering teams to develop new, innovative capabilities to integrate into the product roadmap.
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of professional experience leading projects in management consulting, asset management, capital markets, insurance, SaaS, or other relatable fields
- Deep knowledge of the healthcare space, specifically with software, integrations, & other technologies used to solve healthcare problems
- Extensive experience directly interfacing & building relationships with senior-level executives, business leaders, engineers & product managers to translate complex client needs into project deliverable.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience in a technical field
- Deep knowledge & domain experience in one or more of the following industries: insurance, financial services, healthcare, & public sector
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, & proud to be committed to diversity & inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.