Harrys is a mens grooming brand that was built out of respect for quality craftsmanship, simple design, modern convenience & for guys who know they shouldnt have to overpay for a great shave. We are able to deliver exceptional value & experiences to our customers because we are vertically integrated. From grinding steel into fine razors blades at our factory in Germany to selling our products directly to customers on our website & select retailers, we own the entire process.
Since launching in early 2013, we have been blown away by the customer response to our brand. Today, wehave over 3 million customers & are growing fast. Were now looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to redefine the way people interact with brands online & in stores across the country.
About the Team
IT is the heart of Harry's in the sense that we are relied on to keep all other departments fully functional at all times. We are a small but growing local team of experts that are part of a bigger global IT presence. We are committed to doing whatever it takes to support our fellow co workers operating in the most state of the art environment to ensure continuous improvement & keep up with excelled growth & demand.
About the Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic IT Support Specialist who will be an integral part of our IT Infrastructure team as well as the Harrys family. We are always improving our technology with the most up to date hardware & software & need another bright mind & extra pair of capable hands to continue to provide effective support while growing quickly in their IT ambitions & career. The right candidate will provide day-to-day desktop support (Mac & PC) & assist with IT projects including major infrastructure upgrades for both the US & UK. Additional tasks include mass configuration rollouts, testing, documentation & maintenance of new technologies that allow Harrys teams to advance & be as progressive as our growing future demands.
What you will accomplish:
- Manage the helpdesk queue & respond to technical support requests (US & UK) via Fresh Service, slack, email, phone, or in-person
- Quickly adapt to Harry's environment & learn to support our software stack including Gsuite, O365, Freshservice, Jamf, Better cloud, Kisi, & much more.
- Fully manage & maintain all company hardware inventory including Macs, PCs, Printers, Lifesize Conference room A/V Equipment.
- Be a source of Knowledge by leading training sessions as well as preparing & updating all documentation for users and/or tech instructions providing clear step by step guides.
- Users & group administration in Gsuite, O365 & Active Directory
- Windows OS configuration & PC hardware support, upgrades & repairs.
- Working knowledge & experience with Mac OS, hardware & JAMF remote support management.
- Computer Imaging & software Deployment experience for Mac & PC.
- Networking Knowledge including DHCP, DNS, VPN & general network topologies.
- Active Directory user/ computer binding, folder permissions & Group Policy configuration experience.
- G-Suite & O365 administration experience with Azure or AWS cloud infrastructure knowledge/ experience preferred.
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to the Senior Manager, IT Infrastructure
- Part of the local & Global IT Operations team
- Working with all other teams at Harrys
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protectivehairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.