At Appian, were not only about building powerful software, but also about growing our culture of passion, energy, & innovation; great people, great software, great clients, great partners! Appians Partner Organization multiplies the efforts of our sales & professional services teams to reach farther & dig deeper with clients. As a member of this dynamic organization, you will manage relationships with strategic partners to help sell an award-winning, low-code PaaS product & its services.
Appian provides a low-code development platform that accelerates the creation of high-impact business applications. Many of the worlds largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, & simplify global risk management & compliance.
- You enjoy building vs. maintaining & thrive on achieving superior results
- Youve worked as a Federal Partner Manager previously & are looking for your next organization to leave your mark
- Youre skilled in partnering with service providers to construct compelling "practices" around specific software products
- You have a working knowledge of business process automation with a history of qualifying client solution areas & orchestrating multi departmental solution sales
- You are experienced as successful account/business manager, selling to CxO & decision-maker levels
- You have a confident, competitive, thorough, & tenacious attitude
- In alignment of Appians Federal Sales leadership, develop a strategy for managing & selecting a portfolio of initially 15 mid-tier integrators with a goal of limiting to 10 in active management.
- Consistent screening of possible strategic partners within the mid-tier integrator ecosystem.
- Grow Appians overall revenue & market presence through & with partners
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams across sales, marketing, partners, services, legal, finance, etc. to align on channels & alliances priorities
- Manage relationships with a portfolio of mid-tier strategic service providers/systems integrators in the Federal Space
- Drive business development opportunities for direct software & service sales through Partner relationships
- Oversee the creation & maintenance of Appian delivery practices within strategic Partners
- Build go to market strategy with partner organizations for opportunity scaling
- Pursue partners existing programs of record as well as capture of new programs for opportunities for sales of Appian software
- Educate the Partner organizations on the benefits of Appian's software
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in Computer Science or Business
- 10+ years of enterprise software sales experience, with 3+ years in Partner Management
- Based out of the Washington DC area with ability to travel within assigned region
Appian Corporation is anequalopportunity/affirmative actionemployer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration foremploymentwithout regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker,Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.