Squarespace is looking for a passionate & adaptable Analyst to help develop & execute our CRM strategy.
You will raise the bar by powering a data informed approach to customer targeting & campaign measurement. With a keen eye & meticulous attention to detail, you will support our expansion into new markets & other forms of direct communication including push, in-app & onsite messaging. You will be a part of a growing team, focused on transforming Outbound Marketing as a revenue-driver for the company.
This position is based out of our New York headquarters & reports to the Head of Audience Strategy (CRM).
At this time, all Squarespace employees are working remotely until June 2021. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 to determine if & when it is safe to return to our offices.
- Clearly communicate insights & recommendations to the team backed by data
- Support the CRM Campaigns team with audience definition & list operations for outbound marketing campaigns that deliver against revenue-driving goals including incremental revenue lift, engagement & retention
- Develop performance reports/dashboards for CRM channels/campaigns
- Analyze & report on campaign results & user behavior to identify opportunities to improve engagement, & support overall email strategy
- Collaborate with Engineering team to drive implementation roadmap, operationalize targeting variables, & ensure data integrity
- Partner with Data Science team on predictive analytics, segmentation & modeling
- Contribute to ideation process with strategic insights, supporting the development of CRM tactics & revenue driving opportunities
- Partner with Product, Engineering & Analytics teams to develop & advance email tools
- 4+ years of demonstrated success in a database or marketing analytics role
- Knowledge of overall email processes & ESP platforms
- Knowledge of Python & SQL; HTML & CSS is a plus
- Analytically minded strategic thinker who can proactively identify opportunities for growth
- Ability to champion ideas & execute in an expedited time frame & to establish trust & maintain a collaborative spirit working cross-functionally in the organization
Squarespace empowers people with creative ideas to succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.