About the Role:
The Head of Global Revenue Strategy & Operations will lead & partner with the entire revenue organization on global go to market strategies & report directly to the Chief Revenue Officer. This person is responsible for identifying & understanding trends & opportunities within the global marketplace amongst fans of Gaming, Streaming & Movies . They will identify, facilitate & assist in strategy that drive revenue for the business & keeps track of prospective markets & consumers.
This leader plays a strategic & management role in the ad sales operations department that creates processes & is responsible for driving sales operations in order to enhance Fandoms position with clients & to solidify its position in the marketplace. They will be tasked with developing processes that streamline Sales operations in order to facilitate clients direct needs.
You Will or Have...
- Strategic thinking. Experience identifying strategic opportunity for the team, to contribute to the overall strategic vision for the larger organization
- Experience demonstrating thoughtful risk-taking, challenging the status quo & confidently driving innovation for maximum impact on clients & the business
- Cross Group Collaboration. Experience successfully working in a highly collaborative manner across a variety of business functions & geographies
- C-Suite Relationships. Experience forging relationships with the c-suite & key stakeholders across marketing, content, finance & product
- Identify & define areas for growth including potential revenue/market share gains on existing accounts & work with sales to capitalize on those opportunities
- Research, analyze & report on changing consumer behaviors & media industry trends
- Contribute to Fandoms thought leadership by identifying audience, content, & cultural opportunities, & partnering with sales, marketing & product org to bring these opportunities to life through easy to use, go-to-market materials
- Actively manage & optimize the pre & post sales process for direct partners globally
- Ensure seamless campaign execution, full delivery, & drive towards clients KPIs
- Lead & participate in projects using creative insights to generate new revenue opportunities across Fandom
- Cultivate deep category expertise & understanding of marketplace dynamics to create scalable, client-centric & category strategies & solutions that utilize the full power of Fandom
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field; MBA is preferred.
- Management consulting experience, focused on GTM & new business strategy development
- Proven track record to identify & drive opportunities for short- & long-term growth & revenue
- Strong experience in advertising/media strategy & operations with 10+ years of experience.
- Outstanding leadership & team-building skills.
- Demonstrated success driving significant revenue growth within new markets
- Experience building a multi-year strategic roadmap for category/business/function/region.
- Able to build a robust annual business/operating plan.
- Excellent communication, facilitating, & presentation skills.
- High degree of organization, creativity, self-motivation, & drive.
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks while working in a high pressure & fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to drive cross-functional collaboration with strong influence management skills
- Demonstrated ability to perform at a high level, with strong attention to detail
Benefits & Perks
- Stock options
- Health, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance
- 401k Plan (+matching)
- Flexible time off - flexible & generous
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Family Assistance Programs
- Employee Assistance Programs & Support
- Wellness Programs
- Loan-Assistance, money-management, pet insurance, & other discounts
- Phone, Gym, & commuter programs
- An international work environment with a startup culture
- Open, energetic & fan-focused, international work environment
- Miscellaneous perks such as, swag, etc.
Fandom is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. Fandom has a global audience of almost 300 million monthly unique users & encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video. Our Fandom values are:
- We serve a global community.
Connection with our fans, creators, & partners is at our core, & its grounded by our active efforts of inclusion.
- We build experiences.
We imagine, improve, & deliver solutions.
- We bring joy.
We celebrate our fandoms, our teammates, & the work we do.
Learn More about Fandom
Fandom is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Fandom, one of our core values is We Serve a Global Community. Connection with our fans, creators, & partners is at our core, & it's grounded by our active efforts of inclusion. As such, we're proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, & we do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We invite you to complete the optional section below. This information will help Fandom with our reporting requirements & help us learn more about how we can increase diversity in our candidate pool. Completion of this section is entirely voluntary & has no impact on your opportunity for employment.