Pay Rate: 18hr
The Sanitation Associate is responsible for all the activities involved in maintaining cleanliness & a food safe environment in production areas, surrounding areas & equipment.
- Responsible for cleaning & sanitation of all food production equipment & machinery. I.E. Production machines, tables, mats, compost bins, sinks, drains, walls, & any surface that is scheduled for sanitation duties.
- Responsible for cleaning & sanitizing all kitting & packing equipment & surfaces.
- Required to operate the dish-machine as needed.
- Restocks all PPE as needed, such as hairnets, beard nets, gloves, face masks, & sleeve guards.
- Responsible for the assistance in inventory of all linens/uniforms.
- Responsible for all chemicals, their use, & safe handling.
- Documents all job duties performed with work logs & follows the master schedule as directed.
- Perform other tasks as directed by supervisor/managers
- Must follow all SSOPs & Safety Regulations
- Regular & timely attendance
Work Environment: This is a cold, wet, environment with exposure to chemicals that requires standing, lifting, reaching, & twisting for 8 hours or until the job is completed.
- The employee may be exposed to fumes or airborne food particles & allergens, moving mechanical parts & vibration.
- The employee will be responsible for using chemicals at safe-handling concentrations along with appropriate PPE.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, stoop, reach & lift for 10 hours with or without reasonable accommodation.
- The employee is required to use hands to handle, or feel objects and/or tools.
- The employee must regularly lift & move up to 25 pounds, & occasionally lift & move up to 50 pounds with or without assistance.
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.