Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread & iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology & design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. We put our users, members, & customers first & we obsess over every touch point of the member experience be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best & encourage all our associates to be Pelotons brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
Energetic, enthusiastic & results driven, our Sales Specialists are the front line business drivers in Peloton'sretail showrooms. They exhibit a keen knowledge of our product, services, & company. Above all, our Sales Specialists are strong communicators who are able to understand the needs of their clients, build long-lasting relationships with these clients & build a solid network for sales.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Focus on achieving & exceeding individual sales goals
- Maximize sales through excellent customer service, product knowledge, & merchandise presentation
- Proactively utilize Salesforce to record & maintain client information & preferences to drive your business
- Develop a deep knowledge & understanding of Peloton's products & brand image
- Phone & email outreach to both established & developing clients to communicate updates, events, & follow-up
- Provide outstanding customer service at all times
- Work professionally with fellow sales specialists in a team environment
- Help to maintain visual/physical standards of store
- Prior sales experience - preferably in a customer focused environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit; desire to exceed sales goals
- Enthusiastic, energetic & personable professional demeanor
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ambitious, hardworking & team oriented
- An appreciation of fitness & a healthy lifestyle
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, & holidays
- Proficiency with MS applications (Word, Excel, etc), Apple Products & Salesforce a plus
At Peloton, the health & well-being of our employees is of the utmost importance to us. In addition to a competitive base salary with generous bonus potential, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits plan & paid time off to all full-time employees. Peloton is an equal opportunity employer & hires only on the basis of skills & experience.