EasyKnock is a real estate technology startup disrupting the finance & real estate industries that has just closed its Series A funding of $215 million. By changing how homeownership is approached, we can help the millions of Americans trying to access their home equity. Our two products, Sell & Stay, & MoveAbility are sale-leasebacks that empower homeowners to access their equity without moving, or before moving, respectively. We are the first company in the United States offering such revolutionary & flexible programs that put people first.
About the opportunity:
We are hiring an experienced marketing automation manager to manage & optimize the funnel through improving marketing automation, identify holes & areas for improvement throughout. If youre incredibly process oriented, organized, detail oriented & an analytical self-starter who wants to take on new challenges every day, youll be perfect for this role. In this role, youll be required to use a full range of strategic, analytical, & creative skills to help our customers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Own all marketing automation across B2C & B2B funnels, including email automation campaigns
- Analyze all parts of the funnel, conversion rates throughout, propose strategies & implement processes to improve those metrics
- Constantly seek opportunities to improve our processes & methodology
- 2-4 years of experience
- Strong experience strategizing & creating new automations & workflows to empower campaign owners to launch effective campaigns at scale.
- Knowledgeable in Hubspot (or similar marketing automation tool) & Salesforce
- Excellent analytical skills
- Analyze, improve & create new email cadences & automations including conversational marketing (ie connecting salesmg to workflows)
- Ensure data consistency across all marketing analytics platforms
- Maintain integrity of growing customer database
- Work closely with Sales Operations to ensure a smooth handoff of leads from marketing to sales
- Enhance our existing marketing tech stack. Stay abreast of the latest marketing trends to suggest changes or additions to our stack when relevant. Lead implementation of marketing tools & integrations.
- Email performance analysis
- Conversion optimization
- Preferred but nor required experience in medium or late stage startups
- Preferred but nor required real estate or financial services industries
- Email copywriting
What you'll receive:
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits plus generous PTO
- Opportunity to be part of a fast growing company in the financial technology industry
- A chance to work with incredible teammates that are super-bright, creative, talented, & passionate