Were on a mission to build care that fits your life. Our business started as Simple Contacts, but is rapidly expanding into the Simple Health brand as we launch more & more direct to consumer medical services.
We think you should join us. Heres why:
- We see things differently. Thats why were building a diverse culture - with people who bring unique perspectives & backgrounds to the table. We need a diverse team to build products that serve our diverse patients.
- Were humans first, employees second. Work-life balance matters to us - thats why we require minimum vacation time, are flexible with when & where you work, offer paid parental leave & more.
- Were building for longevity. Growth is not confined to job descriptions or teams, & we encourage continuous learning, both within your specialty & in other interests.
- Health matters to us, including yours. We pay 100% of employee healthcare premiums & offer free contacts to our employees.
Job responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
- Screen all incoming bug reports to establish priority & scope, document, & coordinate the appropriate follow-up.
- Work directly with a team of engineers to support day-to-day productivity, to include developing & executing testing plans, & writing product requirements or lightweight product specs.
- Develop & maintain strong cross-platform knowledge of both internal tools & user-facing product.
- Solicit, clarify & validate input from stakeholders across multiple departments to identify pain points & scope the impact.
- 1-2 years experience in a customer service, product management, or project management capacity at a software company.
- Familiar with agile product development & the product managers role.
- Working understanding of software development & terminology, able to learn new technologies quickly & independently.
- Able to communicate complex technical & business issues for a wide range of audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to influence decisions & strategies of teams or individuals, without direct authority.
- Excellent analytical & organizational skills.