Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency & public blockchains for payments, commerce & financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing & securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also the creator of USD Coin (USDC), the fastest growing, regulated, dollar, which is quickly approaching 10 billion in circulation, growing over 1000% year over year. Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, & platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services & commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce.
What youll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce, Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains & digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient & integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people & businesses everywhere can more freely connect & transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people & companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse & which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees & families, our local communities & our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, & High Integrity.
What youll be part of:
As an Executive Assistant at Circle, youll provide direct day-to-day support to the COO, General Counsel, & one additional executive with heavy calendar management, administrative support, & ad hoc project management. To find success in this role, you will work through tasks quickly & attentively, effectively multi-task while juggling high priority requests, & handle confidential information professionally & discreetly. Being a highly intuitive & dependable partner with the ability to anticipate & proactively address needs with minimal direction is crucial to allow your executives to focus on business critical matters as the company grows at a rapid pace.
What you'll work on
- Effectively & proactively manage executive calendars - including heavy management of constantly changing calendars with shifting priorities, setting up conference/video calls, town halls, board meetings, events, etc.
- Act as liaison for executives & their teams by understanding priorities & roles within the company as well as external facing communications
- Coordinate heavily with the CEOs EA for management meetings, back up support, & travel, when applicable.
- Assist with ad hoc projects, communications, email management, and/or meeting materials (such as presentations) as requested
- Coordinate complex travel logistics for individuals & groups; including standard forms of transportation, hotel, dining, etc. Experience with passports & visas a plus.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multi Stakeholder - you have dedication & commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees & families & local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener & to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission & our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity & you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open & honest communication, & you hold yourself to very high moral & ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty & intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle
- 5+ years of administrative experience supporting multiple executives at once
- High attention to details with strong organization & process thinking
- Comfortable working autonomously in an ambiguous environment, coordinating multiple tasks under time sensitive deadlines, adaptive to changing priorities, resourceful, & a can-do attitude
- Experience working with confidential information & a high level of discretion
- Highly intuitive & proactive in anticipating others needs
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, work well with various personality types & receptive to feedback
- Able to work effectively in a remote working environment
- Proficiency with Mac OS, Google Suite & Microsoft Office, & ability to learn new software / systems quickly
- Interest in consumer finance, cryptocurrency, & global payments
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.