BuzzFeed Video is looking for a Production Manager to bring their production skills to the LA office & our interactive video team. This position is approximately 40 hours a week.
This is a project-based, freelance position with a project rate of $350/day.
- Support Branded productions throughout each projects lifespan; from pre-production to wrap
- Work with & support producer & supervising producer
- Attend internal kick-off & production meetings
- Help build video budgets & schedules
- Source freelance production crews
- Work with internal creative resources, stage, post production, accounts, & creative departments
- Work with project managers, creative, post, casting, & studio ops teams throughout each project
- Work with producers & accounting to process timecards, reimbursement, talent vouchers & check request paperwork for submission
- Collect & track legal releases, COIs & location permits
- Build & submit production wrap binders
- 4+ years of production experience
- You are a self-identified logistics master
- Experience with Movie Magic Budgeting, Scheduling, Scenechronize or comparable budgeting & scheduling software
- Previous branded digital video experience is ideal
- Include a link to your portfolio or provide samples of your work or your reel in your application
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion & is committed to equal opportunity employment. As a BuzzFeed employee, you can expect a supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions.
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media & tech company, delivering news & entertainment content to a global audience. At BuzzFeed, youll work with inspiring colleagues to create tools, technology, & content that helps connect people all over the world.