Account Manager, Mexico
Who We Are
DV is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality & audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DV solutions create value for media buyers & sellers by bringing transparency & accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery & audience quality across campaigns to drive performance.
Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry. Learn more at DoubleVerify .
What youll do
The Account Manager is responsible for servicing all aspects of customer accounts & relationships, a critical role. He/she will oversee all aspects of campaigns across kick-off, implementation, launch, reporting, remediation, & billing. The Account Manager will work closely & collaboratively with Sales, Implementation, Product Management, Engineering, & Finance teams to deliver world class customer service & solutions to market. The Account Manager plays an integral role in recommending & implementing strategies for driving ongoing client product needs & will be responsible for educating customers about all aspects of the DoubleVerify product suite, & how products can be leveraged to meet their goals & objectives.
- Responsible for proactively managing the day-to-day Agency and/or Network partner relationships of assigned accounts.
- Provide strategic & tactical client service to complex, high touch customer base.
- Proactively oversee assigned portfolio, identifying growth opportunities & up-sell potential within existing client base.
- Hands on management of client business processes including, but not limited to onboarding & implementation, reporting & proactive remediation, & billing.
- Ensure the quality of services & solutions, including satisfactory resolution of all support requests, & troubleshooting of all reporting, ad-serving, or data issues.
- Organize & conduct kick-off & on-going calls with clients & internal teams to understand campaign deliverables.
- Compile performance evaluations for each client, highlighting the DoubleVerify value proposition throughout.
- Monitor & report campaign performance to ensure delivery & billing & extracts insight from reports.
- Facilitate & ensure contract billing process is administered with quality in a timely manner.
- Understand & effectively communicate DoubleVerifys value proposition, technology, & partnerships as relates to growth of current & prospective client accounts.
- Successfully manage customer expectations throughout the campaign lifecycle.
- Develop & maintain strong, active relationships with clients at both senior & mid-management levels.
- Finesse sometimes complicated relationships across Advertisers, Agencies, Networks, Publishers, & 3rd Party Technology partners.
- Participate in client meetings to understand partner goals & objectives.
- Manage and/or participate in ongoing process improvement initiatives.
- Close the feedback loop internally by providing customer insights on ways DoubleVerify may improve products & services.
- Other responsibilities may be required such as attending offsite meetings, conferences or industry events, etc. as necessary.
- Special projects as identified by management
Who you are
- 4+ years overall work experience.
- 1-2 years of experience in Sales or Account Management with a deep understanding of the online advertising industry.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent/higher level of education.
- Exceptional command of Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint.
- Direct experience working at one or more of the following: advertising agency, publisher, ad network or demand side platform.
- Experience with Ad Serving technology
- Comprehensive understanding the online media marketplace.
- Experience managing online media products & technologies such as experience with creative trafficking, campaign management, or ad serving.
- Self-motivated, independent thinker & a team player, who will hit the ground running.
- Proven ability to handle multiple deliverables with tight deadlines, manage competing priorities, & consistently perform in high pressure environments.
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills, capable of conveying issues clearly, making points concisely & ensuring successful overall communication channels.
- Ability to interact & communicate effectively with all levels of management including senior executive level.
- Organized with a rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, & a positive can-do approach.
- Passion & desire to play a key role in driving a new business to success in the advertising technology space.