Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking a Director to head up our International Enablement Business Partners & our Specialist Business partners providing global coverage. This leadership role will be instrumental in understanding our strategic GTM Strategy & identify & prioritize enablement opportunities within our selling organizations. This individual will be responsible for giving our international & NA teams the tools, resources, skills, & knowledge necessary to accelerate ramp times, as well as improve overall effectiveness & efficiency to demonstrate differentiated value to our customers. They will also be on point to drive, support, & execute numerous global enablement efforts based out of corporate.
Twilio is looking for a team player who lives the Twilio Magic & has demonstrated success in prior roles.
- Proactively engage with executive leadership to identify, prioritize, & execute quarterly sales enablement plans; create & maintain a single source of truth for all enablement activities across the span of control.
- When developing plans, always thinking about the sales supporting roles & our partners & how we can enable them to be an extension of our sales team
- Identify gaps in knowledge & processes & work with necessary leaders to ensure rapid deployment of training & tools needed to address.
- Drive community & collaboration through the Enablement Councils
- Have a deep understanding of stakeholders business priorities & their quarterly initiatives.
- Using our enablement metrics identify trends & gaps in skills & create personal plans to assist.
- Ability to lead a virtual team across different cultures & geographies
- Working with our content shared services team to help design, build create & drive knowledge acquisition & skills development
- Be maniacal about metrics & impact on business using enablement strategies
As a Business partner you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Analyze strategic markets & provide key findings to internal stakeholders.
- DRAW THE OWL: Identify & qualify new inorganic growth ideas from internal & external sources & drive end-to-end execution of M&A.
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Lead or assist in all aspects of transactions, including strategy formation, developing business cases, deal execution, & integration.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Interact extensively across all functional teams within Twilio & have significant exposure to our executive leadership.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Ensure the consistent exercise of appropriate judgment & discretion in evaluating opportunities, conducting due diligence, & negotiating agreement terms.
The Sales Enablement team is central to Twilios continued accelerated growth. We are responsible for all aspects of new sales hires onboarding & continuous education experience, & for delivering high impact training & accelerating the sales process. We work closely with senior leadership & product teams to align with company & organisational strategy.
Twilio is transforming the way the largest companies in the world communicate by empowering developers to build any customer experience they can imagine on a scalable, trusted & flexible platform.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
This role will be based in our London office. We employ diverse talent from all over the world & we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.