Splash is a platform championing the next era of event marketing by helping businesses market, measure, & scale their event marketing programs. From beautiful event pages & customized registration forms, to email follow-up programs & easy integrations with other business systems, Splash empowers teams across the organization to design on-brand, measurable, & compliant event marketing programs that deliver exceptional experiences & inspire quick action on attendee data. See why Fortune 500 companies work with Splash to scale their event marketing programs & unleash the power of in-person by visiting http://www.splashthat.com.
About the role:
Splash is seeking a Senior Manager Growth Marketing that will play a critical role in the companys growth strategy. You are a collaborative leader with a proven track record in using data, technology, & process to drive business growth. In this role, you will be responsible for developing strategy for a world-class marketing operations function, optimize deployment, & develop analytics to provide insights & trends for data-driven planning. You will partner closely with Sales, Marketing, IT, & Finance to continue the evolution of the technology stack, business processes, program execution, database management, & web/digital analytics to support the companys fast growth plan. Youre in your comfort zone as a strategic thinker with an eye for detail, youre analytically motivated, have proven ability to build cross-departmental alignment to achieve goals, & have the business acumen to translate data-driven decisions into actionable enhancements to fuel sales growth. You are comfortable operating both as a strategic driver as well a capable executor of programs.
- Understand deeply the lifecycle of customers on Splash & identify opportunities for growth & optimization across different customer segments (Enterprise, MidMarket, SMB)
- Run demand marketing campaigns & other growth initiatives end-to-end: you will design experiments, develop campaign strategy, & drive execution of the campaign through to completion that yield long-term results
- Support & drive long-term operational improvements including the build, testing & deployment of a new website & ecommerce experience
- Investigate & test new channels to communicate with new & existing customers
- Partner with our Analytics team to measure the impact of each campaign, & develop ways to scale
- Work cross-functionally with product, product marketing/marketing, engineering, legal, analytics & creative to meet ambitious growth targets
- Recommend & contribute to buying decisions for advancement in Marketing tech stack & systems that enables intelligent decisions using data to accelerate acquisition / pipeline growth / retention
- Drive standard cadence of meetings to share insights on marketing performance, maintain alignment, transparency, & accountability across a variety of key business priorities & stakeholders
- Continuously work to simplify systems & processes, avoiding customization bloat & over-engineered processes while creating & maintaining documentation
- 6+ years of experience in a Marketing Operations role, ideally at a SaaS company
- 5+ years in B2B marketing & demand generation
- Proven deep understanding of marketing technology, including acting as MAP/SF admin for 3+ years
- Extensive experience with Salesforce.com, Marketing Automation solutions (Marketo preferred), & Google Analytics (G-Suite). Deep understanding of how to optimize the infrastructure, lead flow, workflows, & analytics
- Experience working closely with senior executives to tackle challenging business problems; Ability to credibly & compellingly present & debate recommendations with senior leadership
- Demonstrated experience designing an innovative marketing technology stack & website that supports demand
- Experience owning & developing marketing dashboards, taking action based on it, & explaining takeaways (including corrective action)
- HTML, CSS & relevant website development expertise a huge plus
If youre interested in joining our fun, ambitious, & hardworking team, please send your resume.
Splash is an equal opportunity employer.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for
employment with Splash, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, 8 personal
records, 9 commercial information, 10 professional or employment information, 11 non-public
education records 12 & inferences drawn from your PI. 1314 We collect your PI for our
purposes, including performing services & operations related to your potential
employment. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at