The Head of PreCheck will serve as the day-to-day business leader of our new TSA PreCheck Enrollment provided by CLEAR offering. Coordinating cross-functional support from marketing, operations, tech & compliance this leader will own the core KPIs related to market penetration & enrollment performance. Strong business leadership, a diverse commercial & marketing skillset & experience driving a P&L in a hybrid digital / physical environment will be key factors to success.
What you'll do:
- Deliver revenue & key KPIs, including market penetration, customer satisfaction, partner satisfaction & upsell conversion
- Expand & develop the business in existing & new sites, optimizing for revenue & enrollment performance
- Develop deep understanding of competitive landscape & position CLEAR to succeed
- Partner with key internal stakeholders to deliver outcomes in training, sales, marketing, product development & compliance
- Establish deep relationships with external stakeholders, regularly aligning with program management stakeholders within the government to advance program priorities
- Serve as senior day-to-day contact for third-party enrollment partners, driving performance through non-owned channels
How you'll measure success:
- Enrollment revenue & margin delivery
- Acquisition cost for new customers
- CLEAR upsell performance
- Customer satisfaction
What you're great at:
- Obsession with leveraging data to deliver world-class customer experiences
- Experience building high-performance strong sales & service cultures at the programmatic & tactical level, across large workforces
- Ability to balance competing priorities & exercise rapid business judgment in making effective real time decisions
- Strong personal credibility to build trusted relationships with senior business leaders & frontline staff alike
- Expertise in building relationships with third-party partners & driving performance with partners
How You'll be Rewarded:
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when youre at your best, were at our best. Youll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer & easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, youll enjoy benefits like meals & snacks. We invest in your well-being & learning & development with our stipend & reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility & adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you & your dependents, & a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match.
The base salary range for this role is $180,000 - 220,000, depending on levels of skills & experience.
The base salary range represents the low & high end of CLEARs salary range for this position. Salaries will vary depending on various factors which include, but are not limited to location, education, skills, experience & performance. The range listed is just one component of CLEARs total compensation package for employees & other rewards may include annual bonuses, commission, Restricted Stock Units
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light & the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 13+ million passionate members & hundreds of partners around the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, & more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.