THIS IS BLUE APRON
Chefs around the world wear blue aprons when learning to cook, & for us it has become a symbol of lifelong learning. Our highly motivated group of food enthusiasts are inspired to work on complex business problems with creativity & passion always looking to learn something new. We take preparation seriously, embrace a spirit of excellence, & put in the extra effort in everything we do. We are thrilled to be part of our customers lives, cooking & creating experiences in their home kitchens.
WHO'S IN THE KITCHEN
Blue Apron is looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join the Finance team in New York. As an Accounts Payable Clerk you will be responsible for providing financial, administrative & clerical services in order to ensure effective, efficient & accurate financial & administrative operations. The ideal candidate must be able to easily adapt, take direction from others & support the team.
WHATS ON THE MENU:
- Support the Accounts Payable Manager & team
- Receive, review, & process invoices & credit memos
- Review & approve employee T&E expenses in Concur
- Assist vendors and/or employees with inquiries
- Reconcile vendor statements
- Special projects as assigned
- Associates degree required; Bachelors degree preferred
- Solid understanding of AP process & principles
- NetSuite & Concur experience a plus
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent mathematical, writing, verbal & communication skills with high degree of accuracy & attention to detail
- Organized, proactive & team-oriented
Blue Apron provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Blue Apron complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training.