- Work with Mechanical & Electrical Engineering, Industrial Design, Product, Quality, & Operations to create detailed & comprehensive program plans.
- Establish a comprehensive program schedule with all dependencies, with identified critical paths at each stage of the program.
- Maintain, track & update program level risks, upcoming milestones, & team priorities while also ensuring cross functional alignment & agreement on those areas.
- Coordinate & facilitate solutions to mitigate risks, keep projects on track & within budget. Synthesize issues in an actionable form to the leadership.
- Help prioritize programs & projects based on changing functional needs, resource capacity constraints, risk exposure, & interdependencies.
- Specify project constraints, & provide mitigation plan and explains its impact.
- Plan, prioritize & manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- The projects include: Consoles, Motor control box, TV box, Fitness gadgets.
Education & Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Above 5 or more years experience with managing complex hardware projects through the full product development cycle.
- Experience in working with international suppliers & ODMs.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Engineering Program Manager with experience in Industrial PC, Fitness or consumer electronics
- Able to plan & manage program budgets, schedules, & resource plans.
- Must be an excellent communicator with the ability to translate complex technical issues or ideas to a wider non-technical audience.
- Using project planning tools to create, manage, & track program developments.
- Able to foster & build a collaborative working relationship with various stakeholders..
- Self-motivated, action-driven & biased towards results, & has a strong sense of ownership. Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Deep understanding of Agile & Waterfall methodologies.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English & Mandarian. (TOEIC : 850 above)