Group Nine Media is looking for a Client Services Manager to join our Client Services Group in New York. This position will serve as a partner to Sales, overseeing the execution of high-touch custom advertising campaigns in post-sale. The Client Services Manager is ultimately responsible for liaising with internal teams (editorial, product, video, photo, experiential, etc.) to ensure campaign expectations & contractual obligations are met. Throughout the course of production, the CSM serves as the main point of contact for clients & as the internal customer advocate, from creative development to the go-live date.
The ideal candidate will possess exceptional client-facing skills, have thorough training in creative production, & be able to lead a campaign from start to finish while acting as the client-facing representative of G9. You will have a knack for simplifying & communicating production language to brand partners & feedback to internal G9 teams, & will ensure the expectations of both are met.
This position will sit within the Client Services Group & will report into the Senior Manager, Client Services in New York.
- Communicate all aspects of creative development, for all custom campaign elements, to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Provide best-in-class white glove client service to advertisers & all other G9 teams through great communication about the campaign & expectations throughout the duration of a campaign.
- Be the expert on campaign elements, serving as the single point of contact for the client.
- Ensure integration elements in sponsored content are clearly communicated to the client & creative team, & ultimately delivered as promised.
- Oversee production from all teams to ensure all elements of a campaign are running smoothly.
- Simplify production language for the client, & clearly articulate client & sales feedback & expectations back to internal G9 teams.
- Proactively troubleshoot all campaign concerns/hiccups for the client, including being able to diagnose an internal problem properly & seek out solutions that cater to both the client & the G9 brand values.
- Distribute all client feedback directly to other internal G9 teams & in a way that provides context & clear direction.
- Be the liaison for the client on-set or the clients eyes & ears when they can not be there.
- Oversee campaign wrap-ups, working with Sales Insights on crafting the campaign success story including recommendations for upselling & repeat business.
- Minimum 2-4 years working with a digital media company or digital agency in a client-facing role.
- Must have a thorough understanding & training of the creative post-sale production process.
- Exceptional writing & communication skills.
- Exceptional public speaking skills + willingness to lead a room of creatives & clients
- A background working with & leading communication with internal teams & brands
- Superb people skills: must be able to calmly interface with people throughout G9, as well as brands & agencies.
- Must enjoy & thrive working in a fast-paced, multitasking, deadline-oriented dynamic environment, including the ability to maintain high energy under pressure.
- A passion for the G9 brands & an understanding of the topics & trends we cover.
We have amazing people. We can promise youll work alongside some of the smartest & most interesting people in the industry. Our people work hard but we always have fun doing it. From pride to wellness to diversity, employees lead clubs that matter. Bottom line: we care about each other & we take our values seriously.
We value development. We are a high-performance organization that challenges itself to continuously grow. We invest in employee development. Youll need to be great to get hired here & we promise youll get even better once youre here.
We care about you. We offer company-paid parental leave for everyone #inclusion. We also offer health, dental & vision insurance, along with a selection of voluntary benefits. Knowing that time out of the office is as important as time spent in the office, our vacation, sick, & federal holiday allowances ensure you have time to take care of yourself.
We value diversity & inclusivity. Group Nine Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer & is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds & everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Group Nine Media is also a participant in e-verify.
About Group Nine Media
Group Nine has the most optimistic, fast moving, deeply connected brands in the categories that matter NOW. As the #1 video publisher on mobile in the U.S. [Nielsen DCR, June 2020], Group Nines brands are built for the platforms where young people spend the majority of their time. We reach over 80% of Americans in their 20s every month [Nielsen DCR, June 2020]. Audiences spend over 90 million hours a month engaging with our category-defining brands [platform analytics, August 2020] - NowThis, the no. 1 most-watched news & politics brand globally on social [Tubular Labs, May 2020]; The Dodo, the #1 media brand for reach on mobile in the U.S. [Nielsen DCR, November 2019]; POPSUGAR, the #1 most engaged-with Womens Lifestyle site in the U.S. [Comscore, February 2020]; Thrillist, the most-trusted digital brand in food, drink, travel & entertainment; & Seeker, the no. 1 science brand on mobile in the U.S. [Nielsen DCR, April 2020]. Group Nine has been recognized with hundreds of prestigious awards including Edward R. Murrow, James Beard, Cannes Lions, Critics Choice, among others.