Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
The Support Communications Associate will increase employee engagement within Support & create effective top-down, bottom-up, & cross-team communications that scale with the organization.
This role will serve as a communications partner for the Support organization & will work with other members of the Communications team as well as Support leadership to create the right level of transparency within the organization. They will share information with audiences across Support through channels like email, Slack, the Weekly Support Digest & the Support wiki. This role will help develop communications plans & corresponding messaging to promote changes (internal or app-related) as well as initiatives.
The Support Communications Associate should be an empathetic communicator, who has a deep understanding of Mailchimps culture & business objectives & is comfortable speaking with people at all levels. They should be able to adapt their tone & presentation to match their audience, & present information in a way that is engaging, concise, & helpful.
- Create & execute communication plans for initiatives & changes relating to app
- Manage content updates for Support channels (including wikis & Support Slack channels)
- Consult with key stakeholders to provide tactical communications support.
- Be a communications point of contact to edit & send internal Support communications & identify opportunities to improve communication within & between departments.
- Coordinate with other members of the Support team to ensure messaging is aligned, & reinforce business goals & initiatives where appropriate.
- Develop & improve upon existing Support communication processes & strategies.
- Maintain awareness of tools & trends that could improve utilization & measurement of communications strategies & tactics.
- Previous experience working within communications (preference shown for Internal Communications background)
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Experience working within teams & autonomouslybonus for working across departments
- Experience designing & implementing projects & communications plans
- Experience working within Mailchimp app a plus
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.