The biggest bottleneck in bringing new treatments to patients is the clinical trial. On average, getting a drug through the trial process takes nearly a decade & frequently costs $1B+. And the problem is only getting worse.
TrialSpark is a technology company that brings new medical treatments to patients faster. Were reimagining the clinical trial by introducing a new model, using technology to streamline every aspect of the trial. To fulfill our mission, we partner with pharma, biotech, & digital health companies to run studies faster & more efficiently.
About the position
We are seeking a People Operations Associate to join our growing People Team. As gatekeepers of the company mission, the People Team at TrialSpark cultivates a diverse & inclusive community where TrialSpark employees can do their best work. We are steadfast in our commitment to upholding our values throughout our companys journey. In this role you will support all of our core People processes & contribute to important initiatives that impact all employees throughout their TrialSpark experience.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting all core People processes with a focus on equity & inclusion, including but not limited to: onboarding, offboarding, performance, promotion, & compensation reviews, internal transfers, leaves of absence, relocations, & more.
- Serving as a go-to person for all TrialSpark employees when it comes to day-to-day People inquiries.
- Maintaining accurate & up to date records & People data for all TrialSpark employees in order to build dashboards & reports that our leaders can rely on.
- Administering employee surveys around engagement, onboarding, & other focus areas, & providing support on analyses used to make important People decisions.
- Contributing to an inclusive culture where all employees feel they belong by planning company-wide events, drafting newsletters, & administering our employee recognition programs.
- Supporting TrialSparks learning & development initiatives through vendor management, scheduling, & feedback collection.
- You have prior experience working in People Operations (Human Resources) & want to continue to learn, grow, & contribute to the function.
- You are extremely detail oriented & able to juggle different tasks while ensuring they are completed in a timely manner without errors.
- You are able to quickly digest a new process, execute against it, & identify opportunities to make improvements.
- You feel a strong sense of ownership over your work.
- You have a low ego & roll-up-your-sleeves mindset, & are eager to contribute to a small, agile team.
- You are a strong & clear communicator, both verbally & in writing.
- You handle confidential information with discretion, & practice good judgement when faced with sensitive situations.
- You care about ensuring that all TrialSpark employees are set up for success from day one to help us achieve our mission to bring treatments to patients faster & more efficiently.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.