Curious about what its like to work at the worlds number 1 discovery platform as a 2nd Level Publisher Support Engineer? Were glad you asked!
As a 2nd Level Publisher Support Engineer working on Taboola NYs Publisher Professional Services Team, you will provide system & application technical support while ensuring that all service level agreements & customer satisfaction goals are achieved. The position requires troubleshooting complex web & backend technology issues. You will work closely with a variety of teams within Taboola, including 3rd level support, the larger professional services department & various business units.
What skills & qualifications do I need?
For this role it is essential that you have:
- Proven experience with internet technologies including: HTML, CSS & SQL
- Troubleshooting experience
- Ability to understand complex business procedures & workflows, & interest in process improvement
- Excellent customer facing & communication skills (verbal & written)
- Multi-tasking, self-learning, highly motivated & team player mentality with the ability to comply with tight deadlines.
Itd be great if you also have:
- Experience in a technical support position
- Experience in a multinational organization
- Ad-tech industry background
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
As a 2nd Level Publisher Support Engineer, you will:
- Perform in-depth troubleshooting including DB analysis & reading system logs to identify & solve complex support issues that were escalated by 1st level support
- Manage assigned cases to meet service agreement levels
- Communicate progress of resolution/status in a timely fashion per service level agreements
- Ongoing support & Top Client case management, while working closely with the Business & Professional Services teams across the company.
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow to, & learn from & together with smart & talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our clients include Business Insider, NBC, Wells Fargo, Adidas, & more.
- Taboola NYC offers generous health, medical & dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, & various gym partnerships.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
Its easy, submit your CV by clicking the Apply button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.