Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, & web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, & Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands & consumers in a more authentic & human way. And we do it at scale each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100 Magazines 2019 Best Places to Work, & Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
We are headquartered in New York with offices in London, San Francisco & Singapore. And we have over 400 employees & are growing!
WHAT YOULL DO
- Were looking for a Senior Manager of Technical Recruiting, reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition, to be a strategic partner to the engineering org.
- This role will be player/coach. You will be responsible for managing & mentoring a team of recruiters & sourcers, & will also recruit for senior-level engineering positions, ranging from individual contributors to leadership.
- Define & drive the strategic direction of Brazes technical recruiting efforts by partnering closely with the Head of Talent Acquisition & Engineering leadership.
- Provide insights on current hiring progress to stakeholders using data, while also using data to inform future hiring strategies
- Manage hard to close candidates, including the negotiation & offer process
WHO YOU ARE
- 10+ years of recruiting experience in a similar competitive, technology-driven environment.
- 5+ years of leading, mentoring & building recruiting teams.
- Experience recruiting for a variety of technical roles.
- You have a track record of rapidly scaling engineering organizations.
- Youve come up with comprehensive sourcing & outreach strategies to both elevate our employer brand & build awareness within the engineering communities.
- Building trust & gaining buy-in within engineering leadership comes naturally to you & you use data to back up your proposals.
- You enjoy working in an autonomous environment where you have the flexibility & freedom to propose & implement what you see fit in order to scale an engineering org with high-quality talent.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life
- Free daily lunch & fully stocked kitchen with snacks & beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, & vision coverage for you & your dependents
- Life insurance, commuter benefits, & parental leave plans
- Collaborative, transparent, & fun loving office culture
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.