Pelotons Physical Security Program Manager (PSPM) will coordinate with key leaders to create & implement security standards, policies & procedures. The leader will plan, direct & coordinate security strategies to safeguard company employees, customers, assets & other company property. The PSPM supports the design, installation & ongoing operations of all physical security systems such as intrusion, CCTV & network physical controls. A successful PSPM will work closely with IT, construction & design teams to provide oversight of security system installation & will inspire change, build trust & drive an enhanced culture of safety & security by leveraging innovation & lean principles.
- As a member of the leadership team, your commitment to a strong presence of security through your leadership is key.
- Lead & work collaboratively on the development, review, & revision of security, crisis management & shrink related policies & training programs.
- Prioritize the safety & security of our team & identify risk; ensuring actions taken to mitigate or eliminate risks are scalable with rapid & continuous growth.
- Provide guidance & oversight to ensure compliance to all applicable Peloton LP & Security standards & policies. Where gaps remain, the Program Manager will be responsible for developing policies & processes while partnering with key business leaders.
- Leverage loss prevention through environmental design concepts.
- Identify & anticipate security & shrink related concerns by surveying environmental, operational & occupational conditions.
- Review security & theft trends weekly/monthly to rationalize the allocation of appropriate resources to areas where the risk is highest.
- This individual must be a subject matter in the areas of intrusion control, CCTV & network physical controls.
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum 4+ years experience in Physical Security & Loss Prevention.
- 4+ years of growing responsibilities in LP & Security programs in retail, distribution or service operations
- Experience implementing lean principles & process improvement in an operational environment
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability
- Ability to adapt well to fast-paced environments with changing circumstances, direction, & strategy
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, including comfort collaborating with executives & senior leaders
- Proficient in google docs, sheets & the use of pivot tables & the development of charts & graphics
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.