As a Content Executive you will contribute to the companys mission to empower people to experience the world by ensuring accuracy & relevancy of content for all Booking.com products, mainly accommodation partners, attractions & other services through content maintenance.
You will be responsible for providing content maintenance of partner information on the Booking.com website, obtain & validate essential product information. It is crucial that you are able to communicate with stakeholders, partners & colleagues in the local language & edit written material in English. You will also be responsible for maintenance of high volume written content for other products or services as needed - updating text based on feedback & client requests.
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates with a good understanding of the travel industry, ability to write in English to a native level & a business mindset. We expect you to be flexible & able to quickly adapt to the dynamic environment of an e-commerce company.
This position will be based in our London office.
- Maintain, review & improve content that accurately reflects the accommodations, attractions & other products on the Booking.com website.
- Communication with partners, colleagues & stakeholders.
- Ensure inbound partner requests are handled within agreed-upon service levels, in time & to a high quality standard.
- Maintain written & visual content for partners, attractions & other products or services as needed.
- Fluent in English, both written & spoken, with an ability to produce & edit content quickly;
- Experience in a Content department, e-commerce, hospitality or travel industry, or Education in a related field;
- Proficiency with Google Drive applications, MS Office, being quick & resourceful at finding & consolidating information;
- Flexibility, eye for detail, analytical skills & ability to prioritise workflow independently;
- Pro-active, approachable & with a can-do attitude;
- Good communication skills in a business environment;
- Business & performance focused, with the ability to understand business priorities & achieve individual & team targets;
- Team player & self-motivated.