Our mission? To create the finance solution all businesses love.
Our means? Technology, elegant design, & an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto
, we believe that great service comes from great thinkers. That's why we strive to provide a comfortable environment that allows you to excel in your work. Check out this video
to learn about our working ethos: The Qonto Way
launched Qonto in July 2017, & the team has achieved great things since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- €136 million raised so far
- International investors with solid fintech experience
- Qonto is part of the #Next40
index for 2021
- And 450+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what
- Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day
- Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients & each other
As a Head of People Experience, you will join the People team that is responsible for building a fast-growing team that supports Qonto's ambition!
Your role will be to build strong & engaged teams & make sure we are providing a high-quality experience for everyone at Qonto. You will be responsible for a 360° HR role
by working closely with Sarah, our VP People
, & all the leadership team but also by leading both People Development & People Operations teams.
As a Head of People Experience at Qonto, you will
• Create the most exciting People Experience by managing both People Development & People Operations Managers & making sure they become strong business partners engaged to increase team productivity & engagement.
• Provide People guidance (including legal & HR admin topics) by resolving complex situations & making sure we evolve in a safe work environment.
• Support People development initiatives from onboarding to offboarding by deploying training strategies, creating internal opportunities, & monitoring teams' performance & engagement.
What you can expect
• Work in a fast-paced & scaling environment
• Work in an international company, with teams in 4 European countries
• Have a strong impact on Qonto's growth thanks to a performant People strategy
• A highly transversal job, where you will learn a lot from many departments
• Experience: You have 10+ years of experience as an HR Business Partner or equivalent, Talent Acquisition, People Operations/Admin, & you have already managed a team.
• Mastery: You have a very strong business sense & you are hands-on, able to multitask & prioritize your daily workload but you are also accurate & rigorous in everything you do.
• Teamwork: You are able to build strong relationships with the team based on confidentiality & trust.
• Communication: You have outstanding communication & interpersonal skills.
• Languages: You speak both French & English.
• Education: You have a French Master's or equivalent degree in Human Resources Management, French labor law, or in a relevant field.