VaynerMedia is a contemporary global creative & media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients & delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 & has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Singapore & Mexico City. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards & The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
This position is a three-month temporary residency with the potential to go full-time immediately following. During the residency program, you will have the opportunity to work on one of our brands & learn how to buy Media across various digital platforms.
We are currently accepting applications for the next residency class with a February 2023 start date.
- Bid & place campaigns within various digital platforms (ie: Google, Facebook, Amazon, etc) & manage the ongoing real-time optimization of live media to ensure client goals are met and/or exceeded.
- Ensure campaigns are pacing according to the media plan by monitoring performance & making changes when necessary.
- Manage campaign budget across various platforms daily, weekly, & on a quarterly basis.
- Collaborate with Media Planners on upcoming campaigns determining best platforms, target audience, & creative strategies to implement.
- Gradually work up to communicating with clients making recommendations by calling out key insights from campaign reports to optimize performance.
- Assist with client-facing campaign reporting: pacing reports, campaign build, ad-hoc analysis, high-touch optimizations, reporting.
- Advanced skills in Excel including pivot tables, V-Look Ups, & macros.
- Experience buying media on the following platforms a plus but not mandatory:
- Social: Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn, TikTok
- Amazon (AMS, Amazon DSP, AMG)
- Programmatic Display/Video (DV360, The Trade Desk, AppNexus, etc.)
- Publisher/Partner Direct
- Connected TV/OTT (Roku, Hulu, etc.)
- Digital Audio (Spotify, Pandora, etc.)
- Comfort working with analytics, attribution & measurement systems a plus but not mandatory:
- Google Analytics
- MOAT/IAS/Double Verify
- Nielsen/Millward Brown/Oracle Measurement
- You are driven & hungry for success, & always want to learn more.
- You are a team player who enjoys collaboration.
- You have a proven record of managing multiple projects at once.
- You have the ability to stay highly organized & efficient in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.