Pattern is defined by our mission of helping our generation enjoy daily life. We are equally defined by our products & the campaigns that promote them: creating beautifully designed communications with a unique point of view is a priority.
As we continue to build our Pattern team, were looking for a part time contract copywriter who is conceptually strong, skilled at balancing the needs of growth & brand, & able to work across multiple marketing channels including digital ads, email, on-site, partnerships, & TV. This role will be responsible for bringing the Pattern voice to life for both our Open Spaces & Equal Parts brands.
Reporting into Brand Marketing, this role will also work across growth, creative, & product. This is a contract role, with the ability to join the team full-time for the right hire.
- Develop creative concepts for Pattern campaigns by taking a brief & telling a story that ties back to a larger business goal in a compelling way
- Become an expert on Pattern brand & brand voice(s), & develop ways to build the Pattern brand personalities across channels
- Write headlines, scripts, & other content in the Pattern voice(s) that helps push the brand forward
- Support growth team in testing & optimizing ad headlines & CTAs for conversion & click through
- Collaborate with growth, creative, & brand marketing team members to create consistency across platforms & assets
- Ability to join teams remote working environment (Slack & select team meetings)
- Are empathetic, friendly, & compassionate
- Are a team player
- Are well written & well-organized able to multitask effectively
- Are positive & eager to learn
At Pattern, were building an inclusive team of diverse individuals as passionate about our mission as we are. We set out to ensure each member has the resources they need to thrive, create, & succeed.
As an equal opportunity employer, all persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, disability or handicap, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law (cancer or genetic characteristics), pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws & ordinances.