This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We put our merchants at the center of everything we do, & we never stop until the job is done. Were creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We dont do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. Not possible is not in our vocabulary freedom is. This is who we are: honest, direct & always bringing an element of fun into our work. If youre ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
Infrastructure Security Specialist
We are looking for an infrastructure security specialist who can help the company in making the right choices while keeping up our speedy growth. In this role, you will help the Infrastructure team to define & implement the appropriate security controls, supporting them to prioritize their efforts & to apply automation when required. You will propose technical solutions to solve complex problems in a fast-growing environment, to keep our platform secure & resilient. Someone who can make informed decisions in a fast-paced environment, being able to assess risks properly, & communicate them to the appropriate stakeholders in a way they can understand. Understanding compliance implications of the decisions you make will be just your day to day & you will understand how to translate high level requirements to specific technical solutions.
What youll do
- Help defining the appropriate technical controls that our System Engineers will have to implement, creating an overview to report on current security status
- Analyze & identify gaps in systems designs & provide the appropriate recommendations
- Solve enterprise security challenges in a practical & future-proof way
- Engage in deep technical discussions about implementations & their associated risks & mitigations
- Test proof of concepts for implementations applicable to help solving & automating specific problems
Who you are
- Knowledge, experience & skills in one or multiple of the Infrastructure Security domains: Network security, Encryption & Key management, System hardening (Unix/MacOS), Monitoring, Authentication, Incident management, Vulnerability management, etc.
- Experience in automation with scripting or programming languages such as Bash or Python.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly & with minimal guidance
- Thrives on technical challenges & takes pride in solving them
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile & in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, & consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies & many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, & Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We cant wait to meet you!