A new subsidiary of IEX Group is looking for a driven candidate to join our Business Development team. You will be responsible for market research, sales process management, & assisting the executive leadership team with strategy, product, & Go-to-Market planning for high-performance virtual networking software products. You will demonstrate the composure & aptitude required to work effectively in a dynamic, high-pressure & fast-paced startup business environment.
This position is best suited for a hard-working individual who wants to break into enterprise software business development.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Superlative attention to detail
- Naturally curious & able to quickly understand new concepts & ideas
- Self-motivated & comfortable with working independently
- Available & committed to accommodating a flexible work schedule & an on-call environment
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Assist the Business Lead in assessing market scope & potential for high performance cloud-based networking products
- Develop expertise in high-performance networking products, their customers & applications
- Create marketing material, including case studies, product collateral, white papers & other products as required
- Maintain Customer Relationship Management data
- Manage & ultimately lead customer relationships
- Participate in general product development & business development activities
- Collaborate with internal & external teams including Development, Product Management, & Marketing
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education & experience
- Technical or engineering degree preferred
- Familiar with cloud architectures
- Eagerness to work in a small startup environment where you can make a significant impact on the success & direction of a young company in an exciting emerging industry
Here at IEX we are dedicated to an inclusive workplace & culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy not only complies with all applicable laws & protects workers' rights but is vital to IEX's overall mission & values.