Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where & Why
Twilio is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to sell into high value prospects & customers within the enterprise segment in California. The candidate will be responsible for sourcing new opportunities. Responsibilities will span from driving the sales process from internal leads to qualifying new prospects & managing deals to closure.
Twilio is looking for an account executive who lives the Twilio Magic & has a demonstrated track record of success is sales. They also have:
- 8+ years of Enterprise Sales experience & a track record of personally selling & closing complex technical solutions to enterprises & software companies in excess of $100K.
- Comfortable with selling complex enterprise platform solution, understanding of API value prop, & success on seven figure deals in the past.
- Demonstrated success by exceeding quota on a consistent basis.
- Responsibilities will span from driving the sales process from internal leads to qualifying new prospects & managing deals to closure.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent years of experience.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Responsible for new customer acquisition & driving new revenue for a specific territory while being assigned greater than $2M quota & maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Mastered creating pricing proposals, negotiating terms & managing the contract process. Ideally, you also have experience selling communications to a technical & business audience, building trust & mutual respect with technical customers & peers.
- DRAW THE OWL: Passionate about what you do & you are able to think outside of the box & have world-class interpersonal & communication skills to make complex contractual, technical, & financial details sound simple.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Ability to balance competing priorities & manage multiple project/deals at the same time. As an added bonus, youve previously sold cloud or enterprise software.
- Travel will be required <20% of the time.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our beautiful new office at 101 Spear Street in the Rincon Center in San Francisco. You will enjoy our incredible perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday Night dinners, monthly All Hands & more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work & home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do & be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl & not be beholden to one playbook.