As Production Manager, you will be an integral part of how HelloFresh revolutionizes the food industry & the way people eat! In this role, you will deliver strategic operational leadership across all aspects of warehouse operation & will cultivate a culture that is second to none. You will be working hand-in-hand with our third-party logistics partner, immersing yourself in the trenches to optimize overall warehouse efficiency, promote growth, spark innovation, & incite change from within. We're searching for a visionary leader who is excited to build something awesome & share it with the world!
What youll do
- Have ownership & responsibility of our warehouse operations (incl. processes, procedures & technology), by working hand-in-hand with our third-party logistics partner
- Manage the relationship with our third-party logistics partner, overseeing & reviewing their day to day performance & ensuring contract terms are being met
- Oversee the day-to-day warehouse & production operations, ensuring on-time & accurate delivery of customer orders
- Drive continuous development to production, quality, cost, & delivery initiatives while building & maintaining relationships with hourly associates, managers, carrier partners, vendors, & various departments within HelloFresh
- Define, implement & deliver the foundations to enable our growth both in terms of production volume & product complexity
- Effectively engage, coach, motivate & lead the Warehouse & Production team for career progression & development
- Monitor communication between multiple production lines to eliminate downtime
- Establish procedures, metrics & processes to drive quality, productivity & optimization
- Analyze & identify areas of improvement in cost savings, production, & lead times
- Develop & administer operational procedures for outgoing shipments, handling & dispatch of products, & keeping the highest standards of quality
- Create, learn, & assist on strategic planning & forecasting to improve existing production issues
- Create a positive team dynamic that encourages all employees to provide feedback & drive change within the facility, adapt to the ever-changing business, & stay focused on the customer experience
What youll bring
- Bold: you are a true entrepreneurial spirit & not afraid to take calculated risks to disrupt the status quo; you're a visionary leader that listens to your team & values their ideas
- Analytical: data is your friend; you're able to translate numbers into action & pave the way for efficiency
- Strategic: you recognize & resolve situations that are ambiguous or challenging, focus effort on meeting or exceeding goals, & pave the way for efficiency
- Problem-solver: you have a knack for production planning & are a critical thinker who uses logic to identify alternatives & present solutions to complex problems while thinking in terms of contingency plans
- Customer-focused: strong interest in customer experience to strive to deliver a product that is second to none
- Bachelors degree
- 3-5 years of operational & management experience in food manufacturing/production plant
- Prior experience in direct to consumer fulfillment / eCommerce operations
- Understanding of food safety regulations/compliance (SQF, HACCP, AIB, BRC)
- Proven success managing teams in a growing organization - our culture is a critical part of our success, & you need to help drive it
- Effective project management skills, well-versed in Lean Manufacturing/Continuous Improvement ( Kaizen, APICS, Six Sigma, certification a plus)
- Efficient Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point) & Google app (Gmail, drive, sheets, etc.) capabilities
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- Direct, high impact on our product & operations setup from day one
- A vibrant, international environment with mission-driven colleagues
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation & plenty of room for personal growth
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, development initiatives, high-end tech equipment, free drinks & snacks in the office, etc.)
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub, Berlin, weve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our Operations teams are located throughout the markets we are active in. We are a diverse group with a common focus, getting the best products to our customers, with the widest choice & the most flexibility. We are industry leaders in Production, Supply Chain, Procurement, Food Safety, Automation, & Data Analytics. HelloFresh is expanding rapidly & we are always scouting for top professionals to be part of this exciting growth in both our existing markets & brand portfolio, but also in new geographies & new brands. Join us & play a vital role in getting the best ingredients to our customers!
Our more than 17,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart & soul of our diverse, fast-paced & dynamic environment where innovation & smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations & earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace & welcome diversity & we currently employ over 17,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply & will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer everyone is welcome at our table.