Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, & third-party risk, weve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
We are seeking a Recruiting Coordinator who is passionate about candidate experience, attention to detail, & serving as the face to our interview process here at OneTrust. As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will play a key role across our entire talent acquisition process: scheduling interviews with a wide variety of candidates (entry-level to executives), providing support for interviews (whether virtual or in-person), & helping to source for select skill sets when youre not busy with interviews. This role is a great launching pad for anyone desiring to get into talent acquisition at the fastest growing start-up in the US.
- Help deliver the best interview experience for OneTrusts candidates & interview teams by facilitating the interview process from initial contact to feedback collection, including day-of support & logistics. This includes managing calendar events, demonstrating flexibility & problem-solving abilities to adjust or prioritize schedules based on last-minute changes.
- Forge partnerships with business leaders, hiring managers, interviewers, & recruiters to deliver an industry leading experience.
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience, operational logistics, & scheduling efficiency.
- Utilize LinkedIn, applicant database, & other research tools to source & screen candidates for open & future searches.
- Communicate effectively though e-mail & phone with all members of the recruiting team, employees involved in the interview process, & candidates.
- Perform additional administrative duties as needed.
- Customer focused, & someone who enjoys creating memorable experiences from start to finish
- Someone with excellent attention to detail & organization skills
- A strong oral & written communicator
- Able to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- Self-motivated, demonstrates initiative, & operates with urgency
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelors degree required
- 1-3 years of experience as a Recruiting Coordinator
- Proficient in Microsoft Word & Outlook
- Greenhouse ATS experience preferred
- Workday HCM experience preferred
- Experience with additional talent systems & sourcing tools LinkedIn Recruiter, Starred, HackerRank, SeekOut, etc.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse & inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice & expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.