We're looking for an engaging Customer Support Team Lead to lead a Support team of award-winning Advisors ensuring they have the tools to assist our customers in navigating our products while providing an exceptional Squarespace experience. You will oversee the teams daily responsibilities, including live chat & email support & ensure that your team is exceeding expectations when it comes to our agreed performance targets.
As a Customer Support Team Lead, you will communicate with the Senior Leadership team to understand & help influence the broader department strategy. You will also collaborate with your peers & communicate with partners on local or department-wide projects to increase efficiencies for customers & the business.
You will report to our Manager, Customer Operations & be based in our New York office.
- Create a positive team culture & manage your teams adherence to company policies, performance expectations, & support metrics
- Continually learn about Squarespace's product suite & policies while communicating with your team to support them through frequent changes
- Provide team members consistent direct feedback including during bi-annual review cycles & deliver updates on compensation
- Foster a culture that values development by encouraging career development conversations in 1:1s & finding opportunities for your Advisors to work toward their career goals
- Partner with the Learning & Development team to coordinate training programs
- Help interview, hire, & onboard new Advisors
- Handle sensitive case escalations for the team & support queues during peak chat & email hours
- Experience providing feedback & motivating team members to exceed goals in an inclusive team environment
- Fostering team culture & unity on both your direct team & the wider global Customer Operations team
- Experience with data analysis & project management is a plus
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,100 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Education reimbursement
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.