About this Role
Reporting to the Manager of Ad Operations, you will work with our Rev Ops teams based in our San Francisco, New York, & London office locations & Ad Engineering in Poznan Office. We offer you a unique entry-level position with the potential to develop either in ad operations, data analysis or engineering.
You will be supporting teams in real time in one of the three time zones: Europe, East Coast, West Coast.
Typical working hours will be around 6pm-2am.
- Provide technical support to Rev Ops & Ad Engineering teams & 3rd party vendors including quality assurance of the campaigns
- Identify, track & communicate any issues to ensure accurate delivery of the campaigns
- Liaising with AdEng team & escalate any issues that can't be handled by the Rev Ops team
- Collaborating with the Ad product team to provide feedback about the new tools/systems that may be used by the Rev Ops team.
- Perform daily monitoring of all live campaigns for all the regions to ensure that the campaigns are running smoothly without any issues.
- Test new ad products to identify any technical issues & prepare clear guidelines for new products & train members of the operations team
- Provide data analysis required by Rev Ops needs.
- Training & onboarding of the new members on the team.
- Work closely with your manager to develop solutions that will improve operational efficiency, testing, campaign management tools, & processes
- Familiarity with online advertising, ad tech, marketing, or sales concepts & metrics
- Experience with QA, testing, Data analysis
- Customer-service-oriented experience & ability to work as a partner with remote teams
- Fluent English
- Strong verbal & written communication skills with internal & external international teams
Bonus Points if You Have...
- Basic software development skills e.g. Python
- Basic knowledge about the software development process
Benefits & Perks
- Stock options
- Flexible time off - flexible & generous
- Family Assistance Programs
- Employee Assistance Programs & Support
- Wellness Programs
- Loan-Assistance, money-management, pet insurance, & other discounts
- Gym, & commuter programs
- An international work environment with a startup culture
- Open, energetic & fan-focused, international work environment
- Miscellaneous perks such as, swag, etc.
Fandom is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. Fandom has a global audience of almost 300 million monthly unique users & encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video. Our Fandom values are:
- We serve a global community.
Connection with our fans, creators, & partners is at our core, & its grounded by our active efforts of inclusion.
- We build experiences.
We imagine, improve, & deliver solutions.
- We bring joy.
We celebrate our fandoms, our teammates, & the work we do.
Learn More about Fandom
Fandom is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Fandom, one of our core values is We Serve a Global Community. Connection with our fans, creators, & partners is at our core, & it's grounded by our active efforts of inclusion. As such, we're proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, & we do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We invite you to complete the optional section below. This information will help Fandom with our reporting requirements & help us learn more about how we can increase diversity in our candidate pool. Completion of this section is entirely voluntary & has no impact on your opportunity for employment.