BigID is transforming how enterprises around the world protect & manage the privacy of their customer & employee data in the era of GDPR. Our novel tools & technologies make a real difference in how security, privacy, & data governance professionals safeguard & manage their sensitive data assets.
Venture-funded with offices in New York City, Tel Aviv & London, we have a global team of experienced entrepreneurs that come from a variety of backgrounds. We enjoy a fast-paced & collaborative culture that rewards those that are looking for a compelling mission, new challenges & growth opportunities.
About the Role
Were looking for a senior leader role, for our Data Solutions, who would advise & contribute to how our customers address data privacy, protection & governance use cases using BigID's data intelligence platform. This leader will drive the development & strategy for Data integrity & solutions. The right candidate brings deep domain expertise, a clear point of view on the direction of data management & digital identity; & has an expert handle on the needs of the clients we delight including partners.
- Experienced defining & then executing product vision effectively aligned with customer requirements
- Experienced managing a team directly & through influence in a matrixed scenario
- Strong manager of people & projects across reporting lines; passion for building & leading high-functioning, engaged teams
What you will do
- Own & manage & set the product strategy for BigIDs data solutions
- Drive & be accountable for the success of BigIDs integrated data solutions
- Serve as the Data subject matter expert, internally & externally, working with our teams, our clients, industry analysts & our executive team to drive maximum value
- Lead data solutions strategy, including business case creation, assessment & build, buy partner decisions with partner strategy ownership
- Lead the teams to set & deliver the product roadmap
- Ensure policies & procedures in place as needed for product development; including Legal compliance
- Partner with Engineering on the development, QA, & release of products & features
- Partner with Sales to solicit opportunities for new & existing business growth
- Partner with Product Marketing on the evolution of positioning & launch of new features, regions, & programs
- 10+ years of domain expertise in technology
- 10+ years experience (sales support, client services, product marketing) within Data technology & related companies
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills; ability to work successfully with teams across the organization, including Engineering, Product, Client Success, & Senior Leadership
Our people are the foundation of our success, & we place a high priority on offering a wide range of benefits that make our team happier & healthier.
- Equity participation - everyone shares in our success
- Open vacation policy - take it when you need it
- Flexible work arrangements - we are all grown-ups
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k