Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
We have the potential to change lives on a massive scale with our innovative approach to healthcare & it all starts with our ability to deliver that message to the people who need it most.
We are seeking a Sr. Manager that possesses a passion for experimentation & innovative analyses, enjoys discovering new opportunities for growth & optimization, & developing recommendations that transcend the numbers. This is a hybrid role that requires both a deep understanding of Clover's local market dynamics & their impact on the success of the business & Clover's mission along with the curiosity & analytical skills to leverage data in unique ways. You will be a trusted, strategic partner that supports & drives our overall team & strategy forward.
As a Sr. Manager, you will lead a team that uses data to provide Clovers Sales & Marketing teams insights on how to allocate resources efficiently & effectively in order to achieve best-in-class membership growth.
As a Sr. Manager of Finance Analytics, you will:
- Support Clovers annual bid (i.e., plan design) process by being held accountable for:
- Data support for expansion plans, including addressable market size estimation & competitive intelligence analyses.
- Generating membership growth & churn projections to be used for financial projections as well as company-level goal-setting.
- Support Clovers Sales & Marketing teams by:
- Providing data-driven tactics & strategy recommendations for allocating Sales & Marketing resources efficiently & effectively.
- Identify opportunities & methods to increase performance of all sales channels.
- Integrate & leverage key data points across member acquisition, sales, product, service operations, & clinical services to develop 360 view of member experiences & behaviors
- Model potential growth implications of varying OTC, MSBs, & core Medicare benefits
- Leverage analytical findings in partnership with peer analytics teams focused on clinical outcomes, Stars performance, retention, churn, member acquisition, etc.
- Adapts their communications, advice, & style to best accomplish their team's goals.
- Create & maintain member lifetime value data models for use in company new initiative ROI evaluation & financial projection work.
- Hires, grows, & retains talent.
You will love this job if:
- You are passionate about growth drivers, the realities of the competitive landscape & how we can increase our competitive advantage in each market we operate in.
- You are driven by Clover's mission. You are excited to help bring Clovers rich benefits & unique membership experience to a wider audience.
- You are a team player. You want to work collaboratively to find new solutions, & you enjoy mentoring & increasing the capabilities of others.
- You are detail-oriented. You have great follow-up skills & take joy in understanding & implementing end-to-end processes.
- You have a research mindset. You're not afraid of the unknown & love thinking outside of the box.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 5+ years experience using quantitative analytics to drive business decisions; examples include marketing analytics, business intelligence, strategy consulting, data science, quant driven consulting or investment banking.
- You are experienced in SQL & have strong data manipulation & database skills.
- You have previously managed a small team, preferred but not required.
- You have Medicare Advantage experience, preferred but not required.
- You have experience measuring & testing offline marketing campaigns, preferred but not required.
- You have experience with Python, R or equivalent experience, preferred but not required.
- You have CRM (Salesforce) experience, preferred but not required.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software & analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene & provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, & our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate & mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clovers inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & our employees are people with different strengths, experiences & backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race & gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion & many other parts of ones identity. All of our employees points of view are key to our success, & inclusion is everyone's responsibility.