CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR is looking for a Software Engineer to join the Technology team. In this role, youll be responsible for building cutting-edge applications. Were looking for someone who is passionate about technology, stays on top of the latest trends within the field, & loves to engage with the developer community! You will be building consumer focused kiosk/device front end biometric experiences that will be used to enroll members into TSA Pre. You will be interfacing with our cloud native services hosted in AWS using modern distributed application design patterns.
What You Will Do:
- Develop new, & enhance existing, Java-based server-side applications.
- Work closely with a talented team of engineers, product managers to build micro services based applications
- Write automated Unit, Functional tests & smoke tests for each service while maintaining a code coverage of > 80%.
- Develop & maintain software using already established best practices for creating readable & maintainable code
Who You Are:
- 4+ years of Java experience
- Good object oriented modeling concepts, have worked in creating maintainable applications using appropriate design principles
- Experience in developing & enhancing large back end applications
- Experience with writing Unit tests for every new feature developed in the application
- Experience with Agile methodologies is highly desirable
- Curious about technology & believe in constant learning
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative & proactive with the intention of flawless execution
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal & collaboration skills